Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,950 members, 7,927,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 11:32 PM

Pst Esther Saiyou Martins Celebrate One Of Her Daughters Faith Martins On Her - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pst Esther Saiyou Martins Celebrate One Of Her Daughters Faith Martins On Her (232 Views)

Pst Esther Saiyou Martins Appreciates Wife Of Bola Tinubu Over Flood Victims / Pst Esther Martins Saiyou For House Of Assembly Yelga 2, Flooded Bayelsa State / More Youth Groups Visit Pst Esther Martins To Pledge Support For She To Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pst Esther Saiyou Martins Celebrate One Of Her Daughters Faith Martins On Her by Nollywoodlive22: 9:20am On Jan 26, 2020
Pst Esther Saiyou Martins celebrate one of her daughters Faith martins on her convocation.

The lioness who is one of the leading female politician in Bayelsa state appreciate God and thanked her beautiful daughter who is also a Beauty Queen for making her proud by been one of the best in her department.
Esther who has six kids two boys and four girls was overwhelmed with the grade her third daughter came out with and said it can just be God.

See her words

You are too loving to me!
You are too loving to leave me half way!
What you start you you always finish
Lord have come to realize that you are too faithful to fail me;

Please friends help me celebrate with my beautiful third daughter on her successful convocation ceremony yesterday.

God bless you my love I remembered the day you started the school you made a promise to me these were your words " MUMMY DON'T WORRY AM GOING TO MAKE YOU PROUD" and you kept to your words by becoming one of the best in your department as a Biochemistry graduate and without any carry over course .
Thanks my beautiful Angel I am so so proud of you .

Re: Pst Esther Saiyou Martins Celebrate One Of Her Daughters Faith Martins On Her by blackboy(m): 9:49am On Jan 26, 2020
Very good. Your mom sent you to a nigerian university and you still did her proud.
Things must change all politicians and political office holders must send their children to school in Nigeria and receive medical treatment in Nigeria like Wada did.

(1) (Reply)

Methanol, Other Manufacturing Firms Ready For Delta – Okowa / History As Lagos Raises N100 Billion Bond To Finance Infrastructure / House Leader Or Baby Making Factory Operator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.