Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,390 members, 7,978,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:38 PM

Advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed. (420 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed. by Iluvlife(f): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2020
Hello please I need advice.

There is this guy I met on Facebook and we became friends. Just casual friends tho. He started developing feelings for me along the line. He's been on my neck for marriage since 2 years now. He's ok with my physical challenge no doubt but I'm scared cos of my past experience. I had decided that I'm done with relationship/marriage. There is nothing I've not done to discourage him from me but he wouldn't give up on me. He even sent his brother and sister to talk to me.

I noticed since the beginning of this year I started developing feelings and felt I should give him a chance but I'm still scared.

Please I don't know if my feelings is based on his persistence or love. I am scared of making mistake cos I'm too emotional. I don't like to be hurt by anyone cos it affects me badly.

Please what are the signs to look out for to know it will end well.
Re: Advice Needed. by Davash222(m): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2020
Begging a girl for TWO years to be your responsibility and she’s still asking questions to reject you.
The woman I must beg for 2 years to marry me must have golds adorned round her waist.

5 Likes

Re: Advice Needed. by annolomy(m): 10:35am On Jan 26, 2020
just give him a chance maybe he is really interested that is why he even send her brother and sister to beg u

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. by annolomy(m): 10:37am On Jan 26, 2020
have u too already have sex before?
Re: Advice Needed. by extol1(m): 10:38am On Jan 26, 2020
Iluvlife:
Hello please I need advice.

There is this guy I met on Facebook and we became friends. Just casual friends tho. He started developing feelings for me along the line. He's been on my neck for marriage since 2 years now. He's ok with my physical challenge no doubt but I'm scared cos of my past experience. I had decided that I'm done with relationship/marriage. There is nothing I've not done to discourage him from me but he wouldn't give up on me. He even sent his brother and sister to talk to me.

I noticed since the beginning of this year I started developing feelings and felt I should give him a chance but I'm still scared.

Please I don't know if my feelings is based on his persistence or love. I am scared of making mistake cos I'm too emotional. I don't like to be hurt by anyone cos it affects me badly.

Please what are the signs to look out for to know it will end well.

since you begin to have feelings for him, it will be healthy for you to give him a chance
Re: Advice Needed. by Iluvlife(f): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2020
annolomy:
have u too already have sex before?

No
Re: Advice Needed. by Davash222(m): 10:48am On Jan 26, 2020
Iluvlife:

No
Nawao. Some men dey mumu o.
Re: Advice Needed. by AfroKnight: 10:50am On Jan 26, 2020
2 years!

The guy must have high expectations by now. He has set himself up for disappointment.
Re: Advice Needed. by Davash222(m): 11:02am On Jan 26, 2020
AfroKnight:
2 years!

The guy must have high expectations by now. He has set himself up for disappointment.
I pity his disappointment in advance.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. by desvi: 11:04am On Jan 26, 2020
no risk no fun
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 26, 2020
Iluvlife:

No

Give him a chance.. For a man to be on ur neck for 2 years isn't little. Later u will marry the wrong man and be crying foul.. A good man is waiting n u wil ignore him....

Later, u go dey cry all men are wicked
Re: Advice Needed. by Lamanii22(f): 11:39am On Jan 26, 2020
You can give it a try girl! You never know what life has in store for you...
Re: Advice Needed. by rOsy247(f): 11:56am On Jan 26, 2020
Davash222:

Nawao. Some men dey mumu o.

What's your point exactly. Are you saying she should have slept with him?

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. by Problemkid1: 11:56am On Jan 26, 2020
2 years shocked Na swear ne undecided
Re: Advice Needed. by zed7: 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
What's your physical challenge? You have to give love a chance someday. We all need someone and you should be happy someone is crazy about you. Many people don't have people crazy about them. Take the risk and give the relationship a chance
Re: Advice Needed. by theakuko: 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
cry

(1) (Reply)

fine myself / What's The Meaning Of Husband Discovers Wife Owns The House They Rent Threads? / Squatters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.