Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,278 members, 7,881,043 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

Why Most Ladies Still Uses The Single Status In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Ladies Still Uses The Single Status In A Relationship (828 Views)

What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Ladies Still Uses The Single Status In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
The debates, arguments and the controversies that exist as to the real reasons why most ladies chooses to leave open their options even while in a relationship is a pretty strong one.

Some said they needed assurances to stick to one guy. Another said a woman has many needs and if the guy she is going out with cant provide to sustain her then she just have to help herself and look elsewhere.

Anita opened up and told me that money is the only catalyst that drives her love or interest in relationship, she went further to say;

"A man has no business asking a lady out when he has no money to maintain his relationship with her"
Amaka revealed that there is always ... Continue reading

https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/09e8962e1cfdd021d3d7ea0d017139e0

Re: Why Most Ladies Still Uses The Single Status In A Relationship by donbachi(m): 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Anita say,amaka say and Melissa say....Wetin dem for talk before?
Re: Why Most Ladies Still Uses The Single Status In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
donbachi:
Anita say,amaka say and Melissa say....Wetin dem for talk before?
lol, donbachi baba
Re: Why Most Ladies Still Uses The Single Status In A Relationship by Martinez39s(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Women see men as utilities. She will keep her options open so that she won't miss out on the best financial deal. Her options are open even when she is in a relationship. After settling down with the best deal available to her, she will, if possible, keep the other fools in the friend zone for tiny benefits or "just in case" (back up plan).

9 Likes

Re: Why Most Ladies Still Uses The Single Status In A Relationship by InfernoNig: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
..... Amaka revealed that there is always ... Continue reading

Why na? Complete the tori for here
Re: Why Most Ladies Still Uses The Single Status In A Relationship by SeverusSnape(m): 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
... every girl is "single" on Facebook.
Re: Why Most Ladies Still Uses The Single Status In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
SeverusSnape:
... every girl is "single" on Facebook.
lol
Re: Why Most Ladies Still Uses The Single Status In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
I dont get it... Like what are they suppose to put? Are they married? No. Then single is the right status to use.or is relationship marriage? That you are in a relationship doesn't mean you're taken until you are actually taken in marriage before 3or 4 witnesses.
I will use single until the man performs every marriage rites on my head.
No yeye boyfriend will make me use.....married? Sick! When I'm not married.
Re: Why Most Ladies Still Uses The Single Status In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
AdorableSapphir:
I dont get it... Like what are they suppose to put? Are they married? No. Then single is the right status to use.or is relationship marriage? That you are in a relationship doesn't mean you're taken until you are actually taken in marriage before 3or 4 witnesses.
I will use single until the man performs every marriage rites on my head.
No yeye boyfriend will make me use.....married? Sick! When I'm not married.
why not just say... in a relationship or dating... why single when a guy is with u?

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Ladies Still Uses The Single Status In A Relationship by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
They ain't sure about the one they are in

(1) (Reply)

I Did It / Ubunja Has Abandoned Us!! / Join My Whatsapp Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.