Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,790 members, 7,979,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 03:58 PM

I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I (670 Views)

Dan Yomi Excited To Move In With His Gay Partner In UK / Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) / Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by gfm01: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
Am
Re: I by sanemind2(m): 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wow
Re: I by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
gfm01:
Am a cool headed guy,easy going, working and I also need serious working class female partner in Lagos that will be calling mine,for good relationship and ready to be together as one for real.whatsapp me pls 07057894877

If you are interested in gay stuff, simply pm InfernoNig... He is interested, anal, oral fetish, he is an expert in all of these
Re: I by InfernoNig: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mymynd4u:

If you are interested in gay stuff, simply pm InfernoNig... He is interested, anal, oral fetish, he is an expert in all of these

How you take know? Me and you done do am ba. U be big agbaya. Go find work do n stop the bitterness. Na Sunday be this
Re: I by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
InfernoNig:

How you take know? Me and you done do am ba. U be big agbaya. Go find work do n stop the bitterness. Na Sunday be this

Hahaha agbaya oshi... U Don see ur guy. He needs u
Re: I by InfernoNig: 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Hahaha agbaya oshi... U Don see ur guy. He needs u

This one you are quoting me up and down. You see me for your dream? Did I take you babe? What could be your problem with me. Ohhh let me guess, you are threaten by my comment cos you got small prick? Wait, are you hungry and frustrated? Do you need cash? Or you need help with your prick. My bro. Be calm, it will be alright.

Peace
Re: I by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
gfm01:
Am a cool headed guy,easy going, working and I also need serious working class female partner in Lagos that will be calling mine,for good relationship and ready to be together as one for real.whatsapp me pls 07057894877

Re: I by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Date A Man Who Earns Less Than 250,000 Naira - Nigerian Lady Reveals / How My Dad And His Secretary Plotted And Killed My Mom So They Could Get Married / I Had Just Seen My Crush And Dont Know What To Say”- Actress Nikki Samonas(video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.