Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,908 members, 7,938,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

I Had Just Seen My Crush And Dont Know What To Say”- Actress Nikki Samonas(video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Just Seen My Crush And Dont Know What To Say”- Actress Nikki Samonas(video (664 Views)

Your Girlfriend Isn’t Loyal. She Hasn’t Just Seen The Opportunity To Cheat. / Ghanaian Actress Nikki Samonas Disclosed Watching Horror Movies Makes Her Hot. / I Do Masturbate Before: Ghana Actress Nikki Samonas Tell Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Just Seen My Crush And Dont Know What To Say”- Actress Nikki Samonas(video by Igossip: 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Controversial Ghanaian nollywood actress Nikki Samonas, taken to her social media handle revealed that she is shy to talk to the love of her life.

The 34 years old Nollywood actress Nikki shared a video of herself saying nothing with..............

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/gossip/i-had-just-seen-my-crush-and-didnt-know-what-to-say-ghanaian-actress-nikki-samonas-video/

Re: I Had Just Seen My Crush And Dont Know What To Say”- Actress Nikki Samonas(video by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
We even get pretty Ghanaian ladies
Re: I Had Just Seen My Crush And Dont Know What To Say”- Actress Nikki Samonas(video by espn(m): 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
And what if he doesn't crush on you...Lobatan...
Re: I Had Just Seen My Crush And Dont Know What To Say”- Actress Nikki Samonas(video by Freestainworld(m): 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
fine babe

(1) (Reply)

Help I'm Trying To Stop An Addiction!!!! / Sex Chat With Hot Women On This Adult Social Media Site / UNCONDITIONAL LOVE … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.