Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Do Masturbate Before: Ghana Actress Nikki Samonas Tell Fans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Do Masturbate Before: Ghana Actress Nikki Samonas Tell Fans (548 Views)

'the Editors Didn't Take Care Of Their Work' - Nikki Samonas Responds To Her Hot / I Had Just Seen My Crush And Dont Know What To Say”- Actress Nikki Samonas(video / Ghanaian Actress Nikki Samonas Disclosed Watching Horror Movies Makes Her Hot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Do Masturbate Before: Ghana Actress Nikki Samonas Tell Fans by OlubamzNews: 9:58am On Nov 15, 2017
After going off the screen for almost a year now, Ghana
actress Nikki Samonas has revealed an imitate aspect of her
life. Speaking to Zionfelix on the Celebrity Show, Nikki
Samonas disclosed that she used to masturbate out of
curiosity. According to her, when you are growing up
there're somethings you see and hear which causes you to
try certain things. He added that yes, she has masturbated
before but she never got addicted to it, and does not see the
point why you should be addicted to masturbation. "I
decided to search Nikki Samonas On Youtube, and stumble
upon your picture. You were in your usual bikini. However,
I saw you inserting your hands into your bikini. I was
wondering if you were masturbating", Zionfelix said.
Zionfelix then asked Nikki Samonas "have you ever
masturbated before?"
Read full article+photos at www.olubamznews.com/2017/11/i-do-masturbate-before-ghana-actress.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend / Woman Catches Customer Having Sex With 11-yr-old Daughter (photo) / Why Do Some Guys Follow And Do Everything You Do...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.