Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,674 members, 7,885,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:28 PM

Toyboy, 27, Slammed As 'Gold Digging Leech' After Landing £250k Inheritance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toyboy, 27, Slammed As 'Gold Digging Leech' After Landing £250k Inheritance (649 Views)

Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / 100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyboy, 27, Slammed As 'Gold Digging Leech' After Landing £250k Inheritance by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 08, 2020
The family of Rev Philip Clements have hit out at Florin Marin saying he didn't love the ex-vicar and they have even gone as far as to brand him a "gold digger" and a "leech"

A Romanian toyboy who is set to inherit a fortune following the death of his elderly husband has been branded a "gold digger" and a "leech" by the man's family.

Ex-vicar Philip Clements, who died aged 81, was said to be besotted with his stylish young lover Florin Marin, 27, after meeting on a gay dating app Grindr.

The pair married in April 2017 with Mr Clements moving to Bucharest to be with him.

Mr Clements died on May 31 in a hospital room closed to visitors amid the coronavirus pandemic and Florin is said to be in line to inherit around £250k.

Now Mr Clement's brothers have hit out, saying they were set to inherit the house he sold for £230,000 and other money before he had married Florin.

Florin meanwhile is set to land £150,000 from a life insurance policy, a £100,000 house that was put into his name before Mr Clements died, and a £2,000-a-month-for-life pension.

It comes after he insisting he had cried over his husband's death but that "two days is enough".

Retired Royal Mail driver Tony Clements, 71, blasted the toy boy, claiming he never really loved his octogenarian lover and barely seemed upset at his death.

He told the Sun: “He’s a gold digger. Jeremy Kyle said it to him when they went on his show and he said 'no, no’. But he is.

“Why would a chap his age be interested in an 81-year-old man?

“If I was Philip, I’d have tried to find someone closer to my own age. But he obviously loved Florin.

“I don’t think Florin loved him.”

Philip's other brother Brian, 76, added: "Florin is a leech and he’s got what he always wanted."

In response Florin has said his deceased lover wouldn't have wanted him to be unhappy, adding: "My darling people, it is not my fault that left me with this money.”
Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/toyboy-27-slammed-gold-digging-22150583

Re: Toyboy, 27, Slammed As 'Gold Digging Leech' After Landing £250k Inheritance by SavageBoy: 7:16am On Jun 08, 2020
Is she a boy?? undecided
Re: Toyboy, 27, Slammed As 'Gold Digging Leech' After Landing £250k Inheritance by SUPERPACK: 7:19am On Jun 08, 2020
He worked for the money abeg. Who go pay the guy for the damage the Vicar have done to his leaking ass before dying. grin

3 Likes

Re: Toyboy, 27, Slammed As 'Gold Digging Leech' After Landing £250k Inheritance by bukatyne(f): 7:30am On Jun 08, 2020
Ori family people ti gba le.
Re: Toyboy, 27, Slammed As 'Gold Digging Leech' After Landing £250k Inheritance by dotman4real007(m): 9:30am On Jun 08, 2020
This boy don hammer big time £2000 free money for every month till he dies. So Ex vicar na gay bastard. He is preaching in hell right now.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Threatens To Kill Anyone That Mess With His Wife (video) / Calabar Only / Introvert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.