Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,524 members, 7,911,299 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:06 AM

Introvert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introvert (658 Views)

Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) / How Do I Change From An Extreme Introvert To An Extrovert / Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introvert by Kemblaze(m): 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
GUYZ

is it a crime/wrong for one to discuss with once self and love been alone all the time and also no been social? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Elders the floor is left for your contributions
Re: Introvert by waleyp(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
Tell Us Your Problems Gan Gan
Re: Introvert by Kemblaze(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
My problem is that i find it difficult to socialize with people its difficult to keep a conversation with my colleges at work and even my family members i just like been alone with my phone and my laptop

1 Like

Re: Introvert by Daviestunech(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kemblaze:
My problem is that i find it difficult to socialize with people its difficult to keep a conversation with my colleges at work and even my family members i just like been alone with my phone and my laptop

Enjoy nothing do u bros

1 Like

Re: Introvert by swiz123(m): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
Yes... It is a personalty disorder
Re: Introvert by Kemblaze(m): 9:35am On Aug 08, 2020
Daviestunech:

Enjoy nothing do u bros

So there is nothing wrong with me i`m perfectly normal
Re: Introvert by Kemblaze(m): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2020
swiz123:
Yes... It is a personalty disorder

Bro is that a good thing?
Re: Introvert by swiz123(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2020
Kemblaze:

It's a subtle way of saying you have a mental proble
Re: Introvert by swiz123(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2020
Kemblaze:

It's a subtle way of saying you have a mental problem
Re: Introvert by Kemblaze(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2020
swiz123:

It's a subtle way of saying you have a mental problem

taking too much is also a mental disorder too
Re: Introvert by Coolcris: 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
there's nothing wrong in been an introvert. u cant change who u are. am an introvert also but i try my best to create a sociable atmosphere whenever am in a midst of people.

1 Like

Re: Introvert by mubzynani: 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
We are the same.. I'm about to get married. I just don't know what to do to change.

1 Like

Re: Introvert by eazzzy1(m): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
If you are asking this question then it seems like it’s a problem to you. Introverts prefer to be alone and they like it. Do you like being by yourself or there’s a condition making you be by yourself?

Others can’t convince you of being normal, if you like the way you live then you won’t have second thoughts about the normalcy of it.

If on the other hand you are ashamed of yourself and thus hiding from the world while covering your shame with the cloak of introversion, you can work on yourself.
Re: Introvert by Kemblaze(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Coolcris:
there's nothing wrong in been an introvert. u cant change who u are. am an introvert also but i try my best to create a sociable atmosphere whenever am in a midst of people.

smiley smiley smiley
Thanks
Re: Introvert by Kemblaze(m): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
eazzzy1:
If you are asking this question then it seems like it’s a problem to you. Introverts prefer to be alone and they like it. Do you like being by yourself or there’s a condition making you be by yourself?

Others can’t convince you of being normal, if you like the way you live then you won’t have second thoughts about the normalcy of it.

If on the other hand you are ashamed of yourself and thus hiding from the world while covering your shame with the cloak of introversion, you can work on yourself.

I love the way i am been getting criticized for it but its cool i only talk with my introvert friend if he comes visit mainly me been introvert is the best thing that i know it helps me make money{ loads of it soon } and keep investing but most of my investment require interaction and you can say my social battery gets low quickly smiley smiley smiley
but i`m cool
Re: Introvert by Ugaboy: 11:32am On Aug 10, 2020
Kemblaze:

smiley smiley smiley
Thanks
i saw your notification of your email, pls kind message through whatsapp number on my signature blw ...i misplaced the pasword n d number connected that mail ok.thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Black People So Useless?! / Love, Love, Looove: Nigerian-Jamaican Weddings / (leak. Download) Shawn Mendes Wonder Full Album 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.