Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Iran Now Wants To Negotiate With The USA, Check Out Trump’s Reply - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Now Wants To Negotiate With The USA, Check Out Trump’s Reply (757 Views)

Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate / Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders / Donald Trump's Reply To Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran Now Wants To Negotiate With The USA, Check Out Trump’s Reply by FactBoyz: 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
The Iranian foreign minister has reached out to the United States in an effort to negotiate with them following sanctions on them by the Trump administration after a Der Spiegel interview.

Trump however took to Twitter to say "No Thanks"

He also continued by retweeting his tweet in the official language of the Iranians

The United States has placed various sanctions on Iran which has affected their economy adversely.

Iran and the United States are currently not on the best of terms having reached the highest levels of tension in decades following killing of top Iranian General Qassem Soleimani in a drone strike in Baghdad early this year.

Iran responded by Iran firing missiles days later at US bases in Iraq.

These tensions began since Trump pulled the United States out of Iran's nuclear deal.

https:///2020/01/iran-now-wants-to-negotiate-with-the-usa-check-out-trumps-reply.html

Re: Iran Now Wants To Negotiate With The USA, Check Out Trump’s Reply by Righteousness89(m): 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
I Love President Donald John Trump..

1 Like

Re: Iran Now Wants To Negotiate With The USA, Check Out Trump’s Reply by yanabasee(m): 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
The sanction must be there. You don't trust terrorist that easily.

I wish Trump is my President.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Now Wants To Negotiate With The USA, Check Out Trump’s Reply by JeffreyD1(m): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
When you're boss your act like one

Kudos trump

3 Likes

Re: Iran Now Wants To Negotiate With The USA, Check Out Trump’s Reply by Subduer: 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
1. Trump wins impeachment trial.
2. Trump wins Iran.
3. Trump wins trade war with China.
4. Trump wins border fence against Mexico.
5. Trump wins argument against Pelosi & Adam Schiff.
6. Trump wins Presidential election 2020.
7. Trump is Man of the Year 2020

6 Likes

Re: Iran Now Wants To Negotiate With The USA, Check Out Trump’s Reply by ziegurf(m): 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
.......action and intelligent Dude

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Iran Now Wants To Negotiate With The USA, Check Out Trump’s Reply by Trump2020: 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
We love our daddy President Trump.

Yoruba Moslems and terrorist sympathizers don't quote me

3 Likes

Re: Iran Now Wants To Negotiate With The USA, Check Out Trump’s Reply by Efewestern: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
I think there was a misunderstanding, Iran's foreign minister only said his country will only accept new negotiations if US lifts sanctions.

No doubts, sanctions are crippling the economy, but this same country has been under similar circumstances for almost 4 decades, I doubt if they'd give in to Trump's demand.

At the end of the day, we hope both countries find a common ground, atleast from all indications, both countries do not want conflict, a good news by the way.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iran Now Wants To Negotiate With The USA, Check Out Trump’s Reply by babesiosis: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
grin grin God...how I wish all the mumu abooki protesting against the US government for killing that terrorist could see this..
Re: Iran Now Wants To Negotiate With The USA, Check Out Trump’s Reply by kilisi(m): 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
Efewestern:
I think there was a misunderstanding, Iran's foreign minister only said his country will only accept new negotiations if US lifts sanctions.

No doubts, sanctions are crippling the economy, but this same country has been under similar circumstances for almost 4 decades, I doubt if they'd give in to Trump's demand.

At the end of the day, we hope both countries find a common ground, atleast from all indications, both countries do not want conflict, a good news by the way.

I still see that interview as a covert way of saying:
The sanctions are killing Iran's economy, so we want US to come back to the negotiation table.
Re: Iran Now Wants To Negotiate With The USA, Check Out Trump’s Reply by Efewestern: 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
kilisi:

The sanctions are killing Iran's economy, so we want US to come back to the negotiation table.

They are still giving conditions, the interviewer asked if they are willing to negotiate and they said; uplift sanctions before we can have any negotiation, that's not someone who is pleading for a talk like it was earlier published.

Sanction is killing the economy, but judging from Iran's past behaviour, they won't give in so easily, they withstood sanctions greater than this in the past.

At the end of the day, both countries will go back to the negotiation table and have another deal similar to what Obama drafted, this time, another name.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Now Wants To Negotiate With The USA, Check Out Trump’s Reply by dermmy(m): 12:08am On Jan 27, 2020
kilisi:

Everyone knows sanctions are crippling. The Iranians aren't denying that fact but they've been under the same condition for 4 decades and let me tell you the sanction is a blessing in disguise. They are self reliant in many ways though no nation is an Island so they still need other countries but are sanctions yeilding their intended results? Capital NO

Sanctions have even strengthened the hardliners in Iran. Mr Trump does not even have a clear plan when it comes to Iran all he knows is sanction and sanction. Later he would get on twitter and start telling the world "Iran won't get nuclear weapons" please how does he want to achieve that when Iran keeps enriching uranium levels.

Infact U.S. aggression and bullying is really pushing countries into thinking nuclear weapon is their only survival card. And if nukes are the only thing that can stop U.S. from bullying you i think it's worth getting regardless of the sanctions that come with it.

America can not try what it did to Iran recently with North Korea because they know that guy has nukes and he is unpredictable. If Iran had had nukes America won't dare kill Soleimani. You can see the example U.S. is laying down. We can't toy with you because you have nukes but we can toy with countries that have no nukes.

In the end Iran will get nukes and heaven will not fall. Trump's gra gra is setting the world on a dangerous edge. America should forget it that North Korea would disarm it won't happen, the killing of Soleimani has even influenced that. Do you know what Kim Jong Un is thinking now? "If we dismantle our nuclear weapons america won't respect us anymore, one day america could strike any of our top govt official"

I still don't understand how Trump thinks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Now Wants To Negotiate With The USA, Check Out Trump’s Reply by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 27, 2020
My only pain is that the sanctions bite the ordinary man on the street why the political demagogs play politics
and get fat. Ever met an Iranian? they are extremely nice people. No discrimination, no racism, they are very nice people.
Even nyashed one last week. tongue
Re: Iran Now Wants To Negotiate With The USA, Check Out Trump’s Reply by Blackeuropean: 6:01am On Jan 28, 2020
illitrate:
My only pain is that the sanctions bite the ordinary man on the street why the political demagogs play politics
and get fat. Ever met an Iranian? they are extremely nice people. No discrimination, no racism, they are very nice people.
Even nyashed one last week. tongue

Clean your mouth
Re: Iran Now Wants To Negotiate With The USA, Check Out Trump’s Reply by Meti99(m): 9:01am On Jan 28, 2020
sa

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch Documentary: Iran vs America / A War Is Never Fought & Lost Until The Will To Fight Ceases / Al Qaida Leader Killed In Mali, Separatist Rebels Ousted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.