Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,373 members, 7,974,525 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:01 AM

Liverpool Attacker Takumi Minamino: I Want To Repay Manager's Trust - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Attacker Takumi Minamino: I Want To Repay Manager's Trust (325 Views)

Jordan Henderson Got Lonely Takumi Minamino Involved In Celebration / Liverpool's New Signing Takumi Minamino Arrives At Melwood / Takumi Minamino: Liverpool Agree January Transfer Deal For RB Salzburg Attacker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Attacker Takumi Minamino: I Want To Repay Manager's Trust by reportminds: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
Takumi Minamino is delighted to have made his Premier League debut for Liverpool.

Minamino made his Premier League debut at short notice in the win at Wolverhampton Wanderers on Thursday as he replaced the injured Sadio Mane just after the half-hour mark.

It was his second appearance for Liverpool since arriving from Salzburg earlier this month, with the No.18 now keen to raise his levels.

"I feel the manager's trust in me, so I really want to repay him," Minamino said following the Wolves victory. "Personally, I'm not satisfied with my own performance [at Wolves], so I want to meet the expectations of the people who support me.

"I was mentally ready to go and all I was thinking was how to fit into the team smoothly and get into the game.

"I don't feel any pressure. I'm not sure how much expectation has been put on me, but I have nothing to lose."

https://www.reportminds.com/2020/01/takumi-minamino-i-want-to-repay-manager.html

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

(1) (Reply)

Belarus League Match Results Sunday / Three Reasons Why Genort Rhor Should Quit Super Eagles / Liverpool Star Salah Makes Massive Donation To His Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.