Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,738 members, 7,889,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:43 AM

Jesus Said Do Not Marry For The Sake Of The Kingdom Of Heaven! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Said Do Not Marry For The Sake Of The Kingdom Of Heaven! (2722 Views)

Debo Adeleye: Why You Should Not Marry For Sex (Video) / Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel / 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Jesus Said Do Not Marry For The Sake Of The Kingdom Of Heaven! by Jonathan1974: 4:59am On Nov 24, 2021
Here are some other verses that may be supportive for those who considering not marrying, who choose not to marry, or just interested (there are also plenty of other verses that give the choice to marry):

1 Corinthians 7
1 Now for the matters you wrote about: It is good for a man not to marry. [1]

1 Corinthians 7
6 I say this as a concession, not as a command.
7 I wish that all men were as I am. But each man has his own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that.
8 Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I am.
9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion

1 Corinthians 7
17 Nevertheless, each one should retain the place in life that the Lord assigned to him and to which God has called him. This is the rule I lay down in all the churches.

1 Corinthians 7
24 Brothers, each man, as responsible to God, should remain in the situation God called him to.

God bless you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Winners Chapel Pastor Korede Komaiya Now Flies In Private Jet / Tribute To The Slain Christians In Northern Nigeria - Radical Islam Will Fall / Osama Bin Laden's Mistress Kola Boof Says ''there Is No God''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.