Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,745 members, 7,938,300 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Oh My God! See The Beautiful Lady Boko Haram Just Kidnapped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oh My God! See The Beautiful Lady Boko Haram Just Kidnapped (3035 Views)

Beautiful Lady Caught Stealing Human Hair From Salon (pic) / Just Kidnapped. Please Help... / They Just Kidnapped This Guy To Kill Him Today - VIDEO Eiye And Aye Cult War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My God! See The Beautiful Lady Boko Haram Just Kidnapped by NAIJAHITPLAY: 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Oh my God! See the beautiful lady Boko haram just kidnapped - naijabroadcast

what's going on in nigeria, the level of insecurity in nigeria is now getting worst .

May be that's what the yoruba governor's think about on creating the new forest and guard security called " Amotekun.

This is getting worst on a daily bases , which the president must do something about it .

The rate at which they kidnapped people on the road is very high .

And something must be done about it.

Our security are not just paid to sit down and look, but in some area they're working but its not enough.

The live and properties of every individual must be protected by the government and the security of the country.

Read more below:
https://www.naijabroadcast.com.ng/2020/01/see-beautiful-lady-boko-haram-just.html?m=1

Re: Oh My God! See The Beautiful Lady Boko Haram Just Kidnapped by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is insane! Nigeria is a nightmare!!! cry

1 Like

Re: Oh My God! See The Beautiful Lady Boko Haram Just Kidnapped by Helicobacter: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
Damn! cry
Plateau needs to set up their "amotekun" Asap.

1 Like

Re: Oh My God! See The Beautiful Lady Boko Haram Just Kidnapped by dawnomike(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
What is all this madness in this country!?

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God! See The Beautiful Lady Boko Haram Just Kidnapped by rilikalid(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
no one deserves to be captured either beautiful or not.

1 Like

Re: Oh My God! See The Beautiful Lady Boko Haram Just Kidnapped by Ancecoker(m): 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
NAIJAHITPLAY:
Oh my God! See the beautiful lady Boko haram just kidnapped - naijabroadcast

what's going on in nigeria, the level of insecurity in nigeria is now getting worst .

May be that's what the yoruba governor's think about on creating the new forest and guard security called " Amotekun.

This is getting worst on a daily bases , which the president must do something about it .

The rate at which they kidnapped people on the road is very high .

And something must be done about it.

Our security are not just paid to sit down and look, but in some area they're working but its not enough.

The live and properties of every individual must be protected by the government and the security of the country.

Read more below:
https://www.naijabroadcast.com.ng/2020/01/see-beautiful-lady-boko-haram-just.html?m=1

Like right now... I am smoking angry.. shocked
If Boko should kill this young girl ...
Àmòtékùn (Leopard) will ambush them all and feast on them one by one
So Shekau if you like yourself you better release this Girl
I am so angry right now

1 Like

Re: Oh My God! See The Beautiful Lady Boko Haram Just Kidnapped by PlayerMeji: 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hmmm... Who is gonna help us in this country?

1 Like

Re: Oh My God! See The Beautiful Lady Boko Haram Just Kidnapped by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:00am On Jan 27, 2020
So you actually believe that BEAUTY has anything to do with whether you would be kidnapped or not?!
Re: Oh My God! See The Beautiful Lady Boko Haram Just Kidnapped by Jabioro: 3:40am On Jan 27, 2020
Hmmmm..she will be forced to accept Islam, married their commander or get killed..Very soon you will also see the imam telling us that there is compulsion in Islam ...the evils the Arab created will ever love with them,the evil the Blackman (Africans) accepted will ever tormented them.The true God I knew will not have evil traces ..
Re: Oh My God! See The Beautiful Lady Boko Haram Just Kidnapped by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 27, 2020
Na wa o .....hmmm why are they kidnapping plateau people this day. I don't know...that is someone missing rib...I just wish the boko haram commander would prohibit the kidnap of women and girls ....I am still vex with them... and the @officialefcc probing their madam.
Re: Oh My God! See The Beautiful Lady Boko Haram Just Kidnapped by Nicklaus619(m): 5:59am On Jan 27, 2020
I pray she comes home alive an d healthy
But why would anyone wanna go to unimaid, a state riddled with kidnapping, bombing and terrorism
Re: Oh My God! See The Beautiful Lady Boko Haram Just Kidnapped by ThiagoKid(m): 6:09am On Jan 27, 2020
This what they call waste of resources...
Re: Oh My God! See The Beautiful Lady Boko Haram Just Kidnapped by saaron(m): 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
Nigerians can now see full Islam satanic jihad against Nigerian Christians. Was it not buhari who swore to campaign for total implementation of Sharia all over Nigeria in 2001? He's doing the islamization through boko haram muslims.
Mark my words buhari and all members of his islamist regime/fulani-islamization coalition on Nigeria will pay for all christians kidnaped, raped and slaughtered by boko haram muslims and fulani terrorist.
Only satanic cults like Islam kidnap and kill people for their faith.
What a bood thirsty religion.
Re: Oh My God! See The Beautiful Lady Boko Haram Just Kidnapped by Viktoreze(m): 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
May God be with her

(1) (Reply)

Man Miraculously Survives A Freak Accident, Today, In Egbeda, Lagos. PHOTOS / Tanzanian Lady Buried Alive For 8-months By Boyfriend For Money Ritual . / Your Village People No Even Pity You At All” Man Punishes Rat Over New Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.