Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,636 members, 7,951,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Smart Phone Users, You May Go Blind If You Don't Stop This - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smart Phone Users, You May Go Blind If You Don't Stop This (1197 Views)

Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy / SIM Recycling Rings Danger For Phone Users / "Itel S15 Pro: For Phone Users Who Take A Lot Of Selfies" (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Phone Users, You May Go Blind If You Don't Stop This by shofoluweyusuf: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Smart Phone Users, You May Go Blind If You Don't Stop This

http:///s782f0fcd200126en_ng

Re: Smart Phone Users, You May Go Blind If You Don't Stop This by KAM3KAZI: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Thank you for sharing this
Re: Smart Phone Users, You May Go Blind If You Don't Stop This by Mohbola(f): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Smart Phone Users, You May Go Blind If You Don't Stop This by jumper524(m): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
I swear doctors are the biggest scammers.
All looking for careless reason to justify their looting skills...
That was how they forced my friend to take free glass years back, today they already got more than 100% on investment as the last glass he bought was 25k.
Re: Smart Phone Users, You May Go Blind If You Don't Stop This by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
My tecno device came with eye care.

(1) (Reply)

Network / Sim Card Showing Not Registered On Network / Can I Order From Aliexpress???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.