Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,086 members, 7,919,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:51 AM

We Don't Understand Our Landlord I Need Your Opinion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Don't Understand Our Landlord I Need Your Opinion (871 Views)

Parents Loving One Of Their Children More Than The Others: Your Opinion / Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband / Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Don't Understand Our Landlord I Need Your Opinion by lalajnr(m): 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Please Nairalanders i really need your opinion about my Landlord. We don't understand what he has been doing my family we ask him to fix something in our house and everyday everybody in our house normally goes to work. Our Landlord doesn't stay in that compound but normally he come often. What we told him to fix is in the room he has extra key. So he went ahead when all of my family were not at home he opened the door and fix it. That is an offense to my family. My family wants to sue him to court and I am confused right now please help me.
Your advice are very important to me please
Re: We Don't Understand Our Landlord I Need Your Opinion by Abfinest007(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
just allow d sleeping dog to rest is anything missing from d house if no then there's no case

6 Likes

Re: We Don't Understand Our Landlord I Need Your Opinion by donstan18: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
lalajnr:
Please Nairalanders i really need your opinion about my Landlord has been doing my family we ask him to fix something in our house and everyday everybody in our house normally goes to work. Our Landlord doesn't stay in that in that compound but normally come often. What we told him to fix is in the room he has extra key. So he went ahead when all of my family were not at home he opened the door and fix it. That is an offense to my family. My family wants to sue him to court and I am confused right now please help me.
Oh my GOD!!

What language is this?

French or Chinese.

I almost damaged my brain trying to comprehend what you scribbled.

4 Likes

Re: We Don't Understand Our Landlord I Need Your Opinion by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
lalajnr:
Please Nairalanders i really need your opinion about my Landlord has been doing my family we ask him to fix something in our house and everyday everybody in our house normally goes to work. Our Landlord doesn't stay in that in that compound but normally come often. What we told him to fix is in the room he has extra key. So he went ahead when all of my family were not at home he opened the door and fix it. That is an offense to my family. My family wants to sue him to court and I am confused right now please help me.

to sue him roughly means you soon leaving his house. are you prepared to leave ? No reasonable person who keep a tenant that is suing him/her

on the otherside tell him what he did was wrong whether he agrees or not it doesnt matter but the fact that you have let him know that it was wrong in your family values etc

6 Likes

Re: We Don't Understand Our Landlord I Need Your Opinion by lalajnr(m): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
donstan18:

Oh my GOD!!

What language is this?

French or Chinese.

Biko I don't need anybody to disturb me right now in dis hot condition thank for your advice but next time you should try to have good manner of approach
Re: We Don't Understand Our Landlord I Need Your Opinion by donstan18: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
lalajnr:
Biko I don't need anybody to disturb me right now in dis hot condition thank for your advice but next should have good manner of approach
You are in hot condition?

Nna look at this guy oooo!!!

Can your hotness boil yam?

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Understand Our Landlord I Need Your Opinion by lalajnr(m): 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
donstan18:

I need ur opinion this not a mata of joke bro
Re: We Don't Understand Our Landlord I Need Your Opinion by mcdokwe(m): 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
donstan18:

Oh my GOD!!

What language is this?

French or Chinese.

get lost!

Op, change the locks, let this particular one slide
Re: We Don't Understand Our Landlord I Need Your Opinion by Sanchez01: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
lalajnr:
Please Nairalanders i really need your opinion about my Landlord. We don't understand what he has been doing my family we ask him to fix something in our house and everyday everybody in our house normally goes to work. Our Landlord doesn't stay in that compound but normally he come often. What we told him to fix is in the room he has extra key. So he went ahead when all of my family were not at home he opened the door and fix it. That is an offense to my family. My family wants to sue him to court and I am confused right now please help me.
Your family was wrong to have have asked a landlord to fix something in their room. They use it, and they are responsible for whatever repairs or damage is done save in situations whereby you saw the flaws before you moved in and you both had an agreement.

Your landlord having a spare key to your family's apartment is worrisome. Perhaps you ask him to surrender the key to your family since they are the rightful occupants of the place for now. His reaction or response should guide you on the next thing to do. If you are suing, be sure you are actively house hunting.

The simplest way to letting the sleeping dog lie is to have all the locks changed, preferably German locks.

4 Likes

Re: We Don't Understand Our Landlord I Need Your Opinion by Zombiekiller010: 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
That nonsense can only happen when you're too friendly with your landlord,
Re: We Don't Understand Our Landlord I Need Your Opinion by yomi007k(m): 11:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
You just like wahala.

Sue him let's see. grin
Re: We Don't Understand Our Landlord I Need Your Opinion by frozen70(f): 1:38am On Jan 27, 2020
lalajnr:

If nothing was missing in your rooms, just change your keys

He has no right holding your spare keys after payment

If you do anything outside this you may be given an unplanned quit notice

1 Like

Re: We Don't Understand Our Landlord I Need Your Opinion by madone: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
donstan18:

who is this foool give him solution to the problem if u can't then bounce ... Eeeeeeediot. Stupid primary school brighter grammar oversabi... Ewu

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Mean In Nigeria? / Where Is Awkaetitibabe: / Wallpaper Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.