Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,465 members, 7,904,725 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

If You're Into A Boutique Business And You're Loosing A Lot Of Cash Call Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You're Into A Boutique Business And You're Loosing A Lot Of Cash Call Me. (531 Views)

Selling Clothes In Nigeria – Boutique Business, Online Clothes Store / Boutique Business With Startup Capital of 400,000 / Opening A Boutique In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're Into A Boutique Business And You're Loosing A Lot Of Cash Call Me. by beebie: 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2010
If you boutique business is not yielding the right cash , i can be willing to pump in my experience and ideas in. If your boutique is into high class fashion for guys and ladies and you're willing to hit the big league of Naija's top boutiques, then u can call me for my services on )8057737643. Beebie's the name.
Re: If You're Into A Boutique Business And You're Loosing A Lot Of Cash Call Me. by Delafruita(m): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2010
I run a boutique and am open to ideas bt u nid 2 let us knw what u av 2 offer rather than d vague generalisation

(1) (Reply)

Oil & Gas Vacancies ( Very Urgent) / I Need Loan For: / Is Capital Funds A Scam?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.