Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,427 members, 7,884,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Retail Marketing Executives At Infinity Micro Finance Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Retail Marketing Executives At Infinity Micro Finance Bank (395 Views)

Nationwide Recruitment For Customer Service Executives At Halogen Security / AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. / Graduate Business Development Executives At Geoscape Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Retail Marketing Executives At Infinity Micro Finance Bank by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 27, 2020
Infinity Microfinance Bank Limited is a Nigerian privately owned licensed Microfinance banking institution operating from Lagos, the nation’s commercial hub in South Western Nigeria. We pride ourselves in our history as an indigenous grass root financial institution offering growing range of microfinance services to our numerous customers.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Retail Marketing Executive

Job Description

Mobilization of deposits to the bank
Increasing of customer base of the bank by opening new accounts
Maintaining of a high portfolio in the bank
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2020.

How to Apply
www.mycolleague.com.ng
Re: Retail Marketing Executives At Infinity Micro Finance Bank by buragoz: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2021
I recently graduated with a degree in marketing, but I can't find a job. All need employees with work experience, which unfortunately I don't have in my field. I've read a lot about leading marketing professionals and would love to work with and learn from Adam Šafránek. Maybe I should look for an internship? I know that not all companies offer paid internships. Still, it seems to be the only option to get work experience to get hired as a professional. I would be grateful if you could give your opinion on the matter. And if you know of any good internships, please advise.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Extra Cash Today - No CV Needed Flexible Hours / Manager Needed For Leevenchybrand / Sales Job(ikotun AXIS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.