Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:33 AM

Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno (35728 Views)

Military Air Raid Knocks Out ISWAP Camp, Kills Several Terrorists In Borno / Nigeria Armed Forces Destroys ISWAP Camp At Northern Borno / Nigerian Air Force Destroys Boko Haram Vehicles In Borno - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno by Debaks1: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

There was no way any recon or Intel will be able to let them know if that technical was hot or not ..They need to be more careful though because a good enemy will booby trap it's hardware before jettisoning it
And you know this because?
Ordinary thermal or infrared enabled drone surveillance can tell you whether an area is Bobby trapped or not.... Not to talk of an intelligence report that may ve involved infiltration....... Let's leave the job to the ppl that have the job...
Re: Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno by Basher8583: 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2020
GamalNasser:
Our soldiers are very poorly trained how do you just jump into a hot Technical abandoned by your enemy , you are not even supposed to approach it till it has been sorted by Bomb squad because it could have been booby trapped

You too dey watch film
Re: Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno by Basher8583: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
Kelvin30286063:
Tomorrow now, you will hear Boko haram beheaded Buhari, you will now be wondering who soldiers killed yesterday!

For all you care that story can be made up by anyone, you inclusive. False stories know no bounds
Re: Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno by Pinkybush: 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
Really if those terrorists were also using planes in their fight, nigeria would've been long forgotten by now. If nigeria army is using air, land, water and even spiritual means but cannot destroy those islamic terrorists created by religion of violence, destruction, hatred and filled with intolerance, it means there's no need budgeting billions for this purpose any longer. Then it's high time this entity be separated.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno by GamalNasser: 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
Basher8583:

You too dey watch film

I know dey watch film , I am a trained combatant very trained
Re: Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno by Basher8583: 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

I know dey watch film , I am a trained combatant very trained

On video game (Call of Duty)
Re: Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno by GamalNasser: 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
Basher8583:

On video game (Call of Duty)

No actually spent most of my life in the military but a civilian business man but still very dangerous any day
Re: Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno by Enwhen(m): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
hisexcellency34:
It seems our military is doing far better under Jonathan than Buhari

GEJ concentrated on both the Army and Airforce,

Buhari concentrated only on the Airforce and most times Nigeria Airforce will be bombarding the Nigerian soldiers that thinking it's Boko Haram , because they are afraid of coming down to confirmed identity , and our soldiers will not want to bring the jet down... Nigerian Airforce have killed half of our soldiers that Boko Haram killed and many innocent citizens in the IDP, the IDPs are like chicken once they are killed by the fear fear Airforce jet fighter , they sweep under the carpet , and start showing u old video.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno by BreconHills(m): 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
hisexcellency34:
It seems our military is doing far better under Jonathan than Buhari

Really? Ata time BH owned a part of Nigeria the size of Belguim and were bold enough to blow up the UN office in Nigeria. Or do you forget that it took south african mercenaries to regain a semblance of control before in 2015 and that the presidential election in that year had to be shifted for that same purpose

Dont destroy your history. One day you will need it.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno by Basher8583: 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

No actually spent most of my life in the military but a civilian business man but still very dangerous any day

Then you should know better because soldiers or people with military experience know themself and I showed you post to a lieutenant friend of mine and he just laughed at you agreeing to what I said earlier that you watch film too much.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno by GamalNasser: 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
Basher8583:

Then you should know better because soldiers or people with military experience know themself and I showed you post to a lieutenant friend of mine and he just laughed at you agreeing to what I said earlier that you watch film too much.

The sure your friend is even Direct Short Service .I am a trained RC ,my father a trained RC I have over 30 years experience in military life ask your friend how many years he had spent as DSs 2nd liue I am guessing less than 6 months
Re: Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno by bdsm: 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
When I saw the heading my mind went to bombers
Re: Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno by Larrykaysail(m): 5:45am On Jan 28, 2020
GamalNasser:
Our soldiers are very poorly trained how do you just jump into a hot Technical abandoned by your enemy , you are not even supposed to approach it till it has been sorted by Bomb squad because it could have been booby trapped
they really need a drone for advance view ,
Re: Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno by Basher8583: 5:46am On Jan 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

The sure your friend is even Direct Short Service .I am a trained RC ,my father a trained RC I have over 30 years experience in military life ask your friend how many years he had spent as DSs 2nd liue I am guessing less than 6 months

Hey bro. It's not like I don't believe you. Of course you probably are speaking the truth about your military experience which I salute. It's just that criticising your fellow military men mostly those on the battle field does not speak well for you. Being on the battle field and commenting from the safety of your home are two different things
Re: Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno by AFONJACOW(m): 6:24am On Jan 28, 2020
Who are they fooling, throughout the video clips didn't even see who they were exchanging fire with... Ammunitions wasted for nothing
Re: Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno by benjida: 6:50am On Jan 28, 2020
GamalNasser:
The reason casualty figure is always high among them.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno by benjida: 6:51am On Jan 28, 2020
AFONJACOW:
Who are they fooling, throughout the video clips didn't even see who they were exchanging fire with... Ammunitions wasted for nothing
Na wa o. grin
Re: Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno by Susu888(m): 9:11am On Jan 28, 2020
Correcto:
War is not movie bro, even American soldiers got killed by planted IEDs in Iraq, Pakistan etc. War is not a joke, sometimes soldiers fight have to display over bravery to conquer their fears. Only soldiers will understand.

Pls don't reply the idiots talking about the gun truck being hot wired,too much Hollywood movies is the cause. They think its some movie where terrorists under heavy gun fire still manage to hot wire bombs on a vehicle before they flee!!

Gamal nasser you are daft and ignorant and your talk of serving in the military is a LIE. Stop lying on a public forum for fvck sake.... aren't you even ashamed??
You will say anything just to ridicule the army and this government... the guy that qouted you saying its constructive criticism doesn't know your moniker,how many times have you called soldiers who died in the fight against B.H boyz stupid? You have said countless times that soldiers who die for naija die in vain! So where is the constructive criticism or patriotism in that? You're just a bitter souled mugu with nothing useful to contribute besides always looking for faults in anything this government or the nigerian Army is doing.

You and your likes are pathetic, i normally don't respond to frustrated liars like you but someone had to tell you that your role acting as a patriotic nigerian with constructive criticisms is a charade that most people can see through.

Just so you know, they(the soldiers) approached the vehicle without any inspection because the insurgents fled before their eyes which means they could assess by the manner the insurgents fled wether they had enough time to wire the vehicle! If the vehicle was abandoned for days then it surely would've been inspected for IED's.

The terrorists fleeing the vehicle wasn't caught on camera, not everything has to be! This isn't a movie you its a real life situation. Grow some sense abeg you're a borring personality with a shallow way of thinking.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno by Unrated900(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2020
daroz:

My thought exactly

All they want is victory they have forgotten all
That glitters isn’t gold
Re: Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno by drealaz24(m): 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

ignorance will not kill u. that's not the way to booby trapped. bokoharam was operating the vehicle, ran out of ammunition and abandoned the vehicle. Nig army was right behind them when they abandoned the vehicles.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno by drealaz24(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Audio Soldiers! this is laughable. shooting aimlessly with no target and
wasting bullets. when you finish your bullets they will come for you.

This guys are really not quite trained. Their spirit is too low and they are
really afraid of confronting the enemy.

You know why? They know when they die, they die for nothing.
Nigeria is not worth dying for.

so daft. so you want them to either take the camera or gun to boko haram face to video them for u to see before they pull the trigger. mumu
Re: Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno by chriscrosss(m): 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
I think they have a lot of camps.. I always hear destroy camp always...
Re: Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno by BafanaBafana: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
Boko Haram. north
ISWAP. north
fulsni herdsmen. north
bandits. north
isnaru. north
child marriage. north
religious war. north
mayetti Allah. north
every terrorist group, every bad things always attributed to the northerners.
Ritual killing
witchcraft
baby factory
armed robbery
kidnapping
money ritual
village people
drug dealing
cultism
political assassinations
prostitution
etc etc. all found in the south especially that other side of the south
Re: Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno by BafanaBafana: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
Enwhen:

GEJ concentrated on both the Army and Airforce,

Buhari concentrated only on the Airforce and most times Nigeria Airforce will be bombarding the Nigerian soldiers that thinking it's Boko Haram , because they are afraid of coming down to confirmed identity , and our soldiers will not want to bring the jet down... Nigerian Airforce have killed half of our soldiers that Boko Haram killed and many innocent citizens in the IDP, the IDPs are like chicken once they are killed by the fear fear Airforce jet fighter , they sweep under the carpet , and start showing u old video.
Don't say what you don't know
Re: Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno by Enwhen(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
BafanaBafana:

Don't say what you don't know

What do u know ??, I am telling u first hand info that the media houses are scared to publish u are here acting funny.... My friend's elder sister husband was killed early this month by Nigerian Airforce M35, they were flying without the green white green symbol and he a little bit far from his camp , and he started running to his camp to inform them of the new development maybe it's a foreign back up to Boko Haram , the Airforce started bombing him, and they were missing their target until he got to his camp and the Airforce saw that he is a nigerian Army and they ran away, this one happened this January , the particles of their bomb is what hit him, he died at the 68 army hospital in yaba lagos... There many cases where many soldiers died and many where the Airforce mistakenly bomb IDP....NAF M35, that fell killing all occupant in Borno piloted by Bayelsa guy who got married before the misfortune, was trying to come down a little to get his precision before bombarding when he crashed , many of NAF fighter jets will never take such risk, they will just starts bombing .... This is because the officers are new to these jet and they don't have good knowledge about the jets , the generals just give them little trianing and ask them to starts flying after they must have stolen money for training because they don't want the war to end... I am sure of what am saying ... Come to the barracks to get real raw information.... Many are not happy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Repentant Bandits Surrender Anti-Aircraft Guns, Rocket Launchers In Zamfara / Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea / Ogun Signs Agreement To Build Refinery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.