Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,957 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:59 AM

Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures (71300 Views)

Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe / Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash / Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Ladycewhy(f): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
WildChild00:

Calm down!
I say it again, i will spit on NwaAmaikpe when i see him in real life. He is a scum of a human being who thinks its fun spewing trash on the internet to get mor0nic deluded followers.

This madness has gone on for too long, this forum should not be entertaining maniacs like NwaAmaikpe .

2 Likes

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Gwazah(m): 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
enough of this man's news abeg.
he don die, he don die or was he of any use to Nigeria's economy that you guys won't allow us rest
Enemy of progress. Jealousy at the highest level. Why not pass-by if u are not interested in de news?
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by IAMPhoenix007(m): 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
he don die, he don die or was he of any use to Nigeria's economy that you guys won't allow us rest

undecidedThen don't open any thread that has to do with him.
RIP Legend

1 Like

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by WildChild00(m): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I say it again, i will spit on NwaAmaikpe when i see him in real life. He is a scum of a human being who thinks its fun spewing trash on the internet to get mor0nic deluded followers.

This madness has gone on for too long, this forum should not be entertaining maniacs like NwaAmaikpe .

I can understand your pains, yes he sometimes crew rubbish, but do you know that life is too short to take everything to be too serious, secondly there are people who likes his write-up and it makes them feel happy, like the saying goes "one man's meat is another man's poison"

Finally! Do have a nice evening Aunty!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
EfonAlaaye2023:

not his words because I don't discriminate and I think Genetic plays a vital role in regards but his details on X and Y chromosome. I've heard some ladies body don't accommodate Y chromosome and his statement fall in line with my imagination on that
It's a myth.

2 Likes

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Ladycewhy(f): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
WildChild00:

I can understand your pains, yes he sometimes crew rubbish, but do you know that life is too short to take everything to be too serious, secondly there are people who likes his write-up and it makes them feel happy, like the saying goes "one man's meat is another man's poison"

Finally! Do have a nice evening Aunty!
without missing words,the people who fall under the bolded are sadistic devils so is NwaAmaikpe. A sumbag sadist.

Also please tell NwaAmaikpe that life is too short to be an idiot with big grammar. Unlike Kobe he has been trying to rediclule on every thread ,he will only the remembered as that nairaland attention seeking maniac. Do enjoy the rest of you day too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Mizwisdom(f): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a great life with no male offspring to replicate it.
This is a big lesson to whom it may concern because life teaches us lessons in the weirdest of ways.

May Kobe's death open the eyes of men who don't have male children to try their luck elsewhere if their wives can't give them one.

Please do not deceive yourselves about the x and y chromosomes because some women's bodies are not 'y-chromosome friendly'.

And do not decieve yourself to accept that it does not matter.
All children are important no doubt; but the importance of the male offspring can NEVER be overstated.

Obama, George Bush, Bill Clinton are all past presidents of America, their names are written in the history of America and will be taught to all future generation yet unborn, they have one thing in common, they are all greater than Kobe and they don't have male kids.

Only weak men like you wait for their offspring to remember them, great people make a difference with their lives and the entire world remembers them for what they did, Michael Jackson's children are unknown but it is his own legacy that lives on.

You are an old fellow, probably geriatric, at home alone, that's why you're miserable. Unlike Kobe who has a loving family that will remember him, you will only be remembered by your miserable bingo Dog.

You have been trying to mock the dead on every post about Kobe and his daughter, but you think you will not depart one day too? you're deceiving yourself. You're a wicked soul, your soul is so dark that you even failed to observe that his wife and other kids are grieving this great loss. You must be a serial killer hiding under sarcasm. You will see your miserable end soon

If I was a mod, I would surely give you a lifetime bann

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by beatmonster(m): 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
victorian:

He's not a Nigerian man.

So no fear, no one will.

Hehehehehe grin
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Ladycewhy(f): 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Obama, George Bush, Bill Clinton are all past presidents of America, their names are written in the history of America and will be taught to all future generation yet unborn, they have one thing in common, they are all greater than Kobe and they don't have male kids.

Only weak men like you wait for their offspring to remember them, great people make a difference with their lives and the entire world remembers them for what they did, Michael Jackson's children are unknown but it is his own legacy that lives on.

You are an old fellow, probably geriatric, at home alone, that's why you're miserable. Unlike Kobe who has a loving family that will remember him, you will only be remembered by your miserable bingo Dog.

You have been trying to mock the dead on every post about Kobe and his daughter, but you think you will not depart one day too? you're deceiving yourself. You're a wicked soul, your soul is so dark that you even failed to observe that his wife and other kids are grieving this great loss. You must be a serial killer hiding under sarcasm. You will see your miserable end soon

Don't mind the fool, the worse part is maniacs like him come to defend him and hide under sarcasm.

2 Likes

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by WildChild00(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ladycewhy:
without missing words,the people who fall under the bolded are sadistic devils so is NwaAmaikpe. A sumbag sadist.

Also please tell NwaAmaikpe that life is too short to be an idiot with big grammar. Unlike Kobe he has been trying to rediclule on every thread ,he will only the remembered as that nairaland attention seeking maniac. Do enjoy the rest of you day too.

Well this is getting out of hand, perhaps he must have offended you, I therefore take a bow and go, peace out!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Mizwisdom(f): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Don't mind the fool, the worse part is maniacs like him come to defend him and hide under sarcasm.

To me, he's a serial killer. He has no iota of sympathy or human empathy. If someone can decode the person behind that moniker you will see evil written all over his face. I pity his followers here, he will soon initiate some of them into his coven.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Ladycewhy(f): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
WildChild00:

Well this is getting out of hand, perhaps he must have offended you, I therefore take a bow and go, peace out!
Mr lawyer, i thought you were going to stick around more and defend a maniac.

1 Like

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Ladycewhy(f): 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
Mizwisdom:

To me, he's a serial killer. He has no iota of sympathy or human empathy. If someone can decode the person behind that moniker you will see evil written all over his face. I pity his followers here, he will soon initiate some of them into his coven.
likes attract ,the only people who find him amusing have his kind of spirit so i dont pity them. Only a maniac will find a mentor in another maniac. They are all sadist hence the connection they have with him .

3 Likes

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Minemrys: 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a big lesson to whom it may concern because life teaches us lessons in the weirdest of ways.

May Kobe's death open the eyes of men who don't have male children to try their luck elsewhere if their wives can't give them one.

Please do not deceive yourselves about the x and y chromosomes because some women's bodies are not 'y-chromosome friendly'.

All children are important no doubt; but the importance of the male offspring can NEVER be overstated.
bros, it's the man that's resp0nsible for a male offspring n0t the w0man. By the way, stop derailing.

1 Like

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
bkool7:
Hmm.
We're the last ones left...life goes on
rest in peace young nig*a , there's a heaven for a G

1 Like

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by izzou(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
Mizwisdom:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by showafrica(m): 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yea some women body are not Y friendly. I know a man who had 7 girls and got fed up. Went straight against all odd and took one big nyash as second wife. The big nyash droped 5boyz in 5 yrs and was still making mouth that she is capable of doing more two... Inside life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by WildChild00(m): 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Mr lawyer, i thought you were going to stick around more and defend a maniac.

The case has been adjourned till next sitting grin
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by tete7000(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And what could be the use of a male child to a dead person? Some of you have simply been brainwashed... Your brain has atrophied and of no use to you again.
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by CAPSLOCKED: 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
showafrica:

Yea some women body are not Y friendly. I know a man who had 7 girls and got fed up. Went straight against all odd and took one big nyash as second wife. The big nyash droped 5boyz in 5 yrs and was still making mouth that she is capable of doing more two... Inside life.

cheesy
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Dayoara: 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
Am very proud to be a black man..... I don't know anything about you ever before your death .... But you are gone but not dead.... Live on Byrant .
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Ebenezar2020(m): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=Gwazah post=86156926]
Enemy of progress. Jealousy at the highest level. Why not pass-by if u are not interested in de news?[/qluote] jealous a dead man? What kind of progress? A progress in the grave?
Are u really stupid, mad or both?
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by themanderon: 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lolzz at "Not y-chromosome friendly"
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by RaptorX: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
9jamag:
Nobody is even talking about his father, the man is still alive o embarassed embarassed
He was also an NBA basketballer.
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Ranchhoddas: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
Skepticus:
cool

After 23, came 8

After 8, came 6

Only my basketball goons can figure it out!

RIP Black Mamba
Jordan, Kobe, James.
I don't follow basketball. In fact I really dislike the sport.

1 Like

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by Lilswaghanxum(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
Skepticus:
cool

After 23, came 8

After 8, came 6

Only my basketball goons can figure it out!

RIP Black Mamba

Lebron James
Kobe Bryant
Michael Jordan.

All the basketball greats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

Guy, no dey show yourself.. just Waka pass, them no
force you to open the thread
Re: Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures by 9jamag(m): 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
RaptorX:
He was also an NBA basketballer.

Yes o, still a coach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) / Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) / Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.