Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,517 members, 7,881,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

Again Aides Debunk Rumoured Death Of IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again Aides Debunk Rumoured Death Of IBB (225 Views)

Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again: Aides Tell Cameraman To Switch It Off / I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This( / Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Again Aides Debunk Rumoured Death Of IBB by Upritman(m): 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
Amidst resurgent rumour about the death of former military President, Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, some of his aides have again said the rumour remains false.

They insist that the former Nigerian Leader popularly known  as IBB is alive and healthy.

Bittertruth Media recalls that social media reports have indicated that the Niger-born ex-Military leader passed on in the early hours of Monday.

However, the Nation quotes a source close to IBB as saying: “As I am speaking to you now, I am in the house with ‘Baba’. He is wearing a blue ‘babariga’ and is having his lunch.”

Another source also said: “Death is not something we hide. When Babangida dies, it won’t be a rumor, you cannot hide death. It is something that when it happens everyone will know and hear if it.”

There has been unending death rumours trailing the former leader that has been battling with his health lately.

Source: https://bittertruthmedia.com/2020/01/27/again-aides-debunk-rumoured-death-of-ibb/

Re: Again Aides Debunk Rumoured Death Of IBB by oluwoleife: 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
Judging by this picture, he seems to be having kidney problem. God be with him all the same.
Re: Again Aides Debunk Rumoured Death Of IBB by Davash222(m): 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
The only good thing about this man is just his quote about Yoruba people.

Anyone modest enough to help me out

(1) (Reply)

Rivers APC Crisis: I Advocate For Peace And Not Attack As Way Out / History As Lagos Raises N100 Billion Bond To Finance Infrastructure / I Need Money More Than Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.