Stats: 3,191,188 members, 7,943,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death (90268 Views)

Ortom In EFCC Custody / 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard / Buhari Meets Ortom In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2020
tsaragii:

My brother you are wrong.
Not all fulani are Muslims, some are not even practicing Muslims especially those residing in the bush.
the truth is many disbelievers will continue to utter blasphemy to Islam and as such will ascribe anything unlawful to it.
But Allah says he we continue to protect this religion.
the truth is you are free to always say whatever you wish, but mind you sooner or later you will give account of every words you utter
FOR THOSE MISCONCEPTING ISLAM READ THIS:[color=#990000][/color]

There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower.
— trans. Marmaduke Pickthall, Quran 2:256

And if your Lord had pleased, surely all those who are in the earth would have believed, all of them; will you then force men till they become believers?
— Quran 10:99

He said: "O my people! See ye if (it be that) I have a Clear Sign from my Lord, and that He hath sent Mercy unto me from His own presence, but that the Mercy hath been obscured from your sight? shall we compel you to accept it when ye are averse to it?
— Quran 11:28

Say, "The truth is from your Lord": Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it): for the wrong-doers We have prepared a Fire whose (smoke and flames), like the walls and roof of a tent, will hem them in: if they implore relief they will be granted water like melted brass, that will scald their faces, how dreadful the drink! How uncomfortable a couch to recline on!
— Quran 18:29
You do not know what you are saying. Keep receiving yourself. Ilorin should open your eyes but you chose not to read between lines. As far as you are a Muslim in SW, you will not see what is about to happen to you
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by eventsinmotion: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2020
kerzhim:
This man and his purported stories of him escaping death, and in the end there will be no video or picture evidence to back it up. Nawa o!

i pray it happens to u so that u can share pictures and videos as evidence in Jesus name[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by Collyno82(m): 11:15am On Jan 28, 2020
Blindersoff:
This Ortom and his herdsmen stories na wa o.

You would think he is the only person left in Benue and thus the one who always runs into alleged herdsmen every damn time.

Let me act like some people on this forum

PICTURES OR I DON'T BELIEVE IT
You are their next victim. And we will watch your video and pictures here in this forum.
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 28, 2020
Blindersoff:

Onye isi mgbaka. Inekwugheri

I have seen Fulani jihadist herdsmen that speak Igbo.

So stop sympathizing with terrorists
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by budaatum: 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

[s]Oga òdè, forget that your lazy fuq nonsense. You are the mentally lazy Iddiot here. Omo àlè yorùbá. I'm sure muric head is your mentor. He called cheetah a leopard; I'm certain you learnt your stupidity from him. Senseless religion slave[/s]

Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by toplinetrtrend: 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
[quote author=budaatum post=86176227][/quote] That means you are hiding from yourself.
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by Iphran6: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
mumumugu:
AMOTEKUN TO BE EXTENDED TO NORTH CENTRAL

Highly recommended, one of my town (IGUMALE) guy was killed some days ago because he was part of the member of the livestock guards who went to foster peace in another community (Utonkon) all within Ado local gov't arwa of Benue state where fulani castles has been destroying people's farm. Benue State needs an internal security apparatus before these marauders do another drastic damage to us this 2020.
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by awuf2008: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
kerzhim:
This man and his purported stories of him escaping death, and in the end there will be no video or picture evidence to back it up. Nawa o!

So you expect somebody about to be killed to film or take picture of the scene.
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by Scottallen: 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
garfield1:

It has been politicised.non salary payment is a bigger menace

Bros, no vex! You are evil! How can you not condemn the evils of the herdsmen! These people are a real menace! I'm sorry, but, the killings by the herdsmen is real. Whole communities have been killed.

Everything is not politics!
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by Pious101: 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
kerzhim:

quote author=captianfreeman post=86161726]
When the enemy waylay and attac,k who is going to be making video?
so u want him or his aides to start taking pictures or videos on d verge of death? Make so much sense indeed
Is he going to the farm for photo shoot or did he tell you he was expecting them so he can come with his camera.
Sometimes, you people talk as if they are frying dodo on your head.

don't blame him but do you snap pictures when being attacked?

When criminals attack u or somebody else abeg try o camera am for video evidence .....how u take they reason self

If there is video evidence that means its not a serious attack that is why they have time for video, or a cooked up story.... My experience in Taraba during herders attacked , I will never forget, assuming those Lagos paparazzi wey they like video dey there Na only God know how them for take butcher them, because those guys value bullet pass human life

If you all can read and assimilate, I think you should understand that his livestock guards vehicle was being shot at and shattered in the process.

Where are the pictures of the shattered vehicle?

Una go get sense Las Las.
U when over get sense abeg help us with d picture. Am sure u can travel down
Re: Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death by King44(m): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
kerzhim:

picture evidence in the midst of death

Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) / Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity / Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video)