Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,900 members, 7,938,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

I Need To Sail - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need To Sail (862 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Sail by agochi: 7:28pm On May 30, 2007
hi, i'm a marine engineering graduate from Oceanography in Lagos. I finished in 2000 and i'm still in seach of a ship to sail with so as to further my HND studies in Oron.

Please if u have any info about a shiping company, pls. reply tru dis add or 08056215304
Re: I Need To Sail by segunb(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2007
HI Ogochi, sailing jobs come off and on i still saw some on this tab (jobs) like 2-3 weeks ago yu have to search, my elder broda finished from Oron went to Malaysia was back for a year witout a job -Thanx to Nijja Govt. fortunately he ust started working at oil and Gas firm in Nijja here(Namewitheld) like 5 weeks ago. After Oron he said home for close to 3 years b4 going to malaysia and then waited for close to anoda 2 years after returning for malaysia. Bros am not trying to wear yu down please keep trying yu will definitely see. In all this years i watched my broda, he was patient. try international and local companies -Don't give up. Send yur mail addy This is mine sege_o@yahoo.com if i see i wud send hem to yur box.
Re: I Need To Sail by agochi: 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2007
Hey shegun
thanks for the encouragement. I have stayed at home for too long, waiting for a so -called shiping company to take me just for an IT training. The thing is that i don't even mind them taking me for an oiler or something, i just want to have the experience and start up my HND programme.

thank God your brother was able to sail to malaysia. he is very lucky. but i don't mind indegenouse shipping company or local service boats so to speak. i will stick to your advice, that is keep trying.
Re: I Need To Sail by segunb(m): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2007
Hi Agochi,
Here is one if yu can try and apply
http://www.jobvacanciesnigeria.com/jobdisplay.php?id=656&job=NPA-Marine
Job Title NPA-Marine Career Opportunity
Location Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Company Nigerian Ports Authority

Vacancy Expires 2007-05-24

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description

MARINE PILOT with OND / Holder's of STCIO Class I or II, or III certificate of competency / Not be older than 25 years old.

Method of Application:
All applications to reach the recruitment consultant within 28 days to:

RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
P.O.Box 2768, Apapa, Lagos.

Contact Details
Contact Person Recruitment Consultant
Email N/A
Telephone N/A
Mode of Application Post
Website N/A

Take Care.

(1) (Reply)

Has Firstbank Called 3rd Batch? / Please Advice Me! / MITAS Trainees? (Maersk Int'l Tech & Sci Program)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.