Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,805 members, 7,882,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:32 PM

"I Killed This Lizard At Midnight & My Brother Died": Nigerian Man Narrates (pic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Killed This Lizard At Midnight & My Brother Died": Nigerian Man Narrates (pic (771 Views)

I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Killed This Lizard At Midnight & My Brother Died": Nigerian Man Narrates (pic by Pranb: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
Nigerian pastor Rabbai Ephraim Ononye took to Facebook to share the story of how man's brother died after he killed a lizard in the midnight.According to him,the man has suffered witchcraft attack for long before attending his church.Below is what he wrote...
"I KILLED THE. LIZARD. AND. MY OWN. BROTHER. DIED. INSTANTLY'
This man has suffered witchcraft attack for so many many years but one day, he attended prayers at Power House Assembly Onitsha Obosi branch from Imo state.
He was given a prayer assignment during prophetic ministration.
After his midnight assignment, he laid on his bed and was about sleeping when this lizard appeared on the headside of his bed.
He got up and hit the lizard on it's head with a tick and the lizard died.
Instantly, his brother started shouting from his own house, My head, my head" and died just like the lizard.
Is he responsible for his brother's death?
I see the end of the wicked.
God will hand your enemy over to you and end every witchcraft operation in ur life and family Amen

http://www.longlivememories.xyz/2020/01/i-killed-this-lizard-at-midnight-my.html
Re: "I Killed This Lizard At Midnight & My Brother Died": Nigerian Man Narrates (pic by Eagleboney(m): 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: "I Killed This Lizard At Midnight & My Brother Died": Nigerian Man Narrates (pic by Robnectar(m): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
Eagleboney:
Ok

wetin ajadi no go see for ajibulu street, oga ofosokegrin
Re: "I Killed This Lizard At Midnight & My Brother Died": Nigerian Man Narrates (pic by mrZENographer: 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hmm. Victory for children of God

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Health Experts Confirms TB Joshua's Prophecy On End Of Coronavirus / FG Knocks Oyakhilome For Calling COVID-19 Lockdown A Scam / Bishop Pa Brooks Death | Bishop Pa Brooks Died | Dead - Church Of God In Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.