Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,887 members, 7,918,887 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:05 PM

Donald Trump Calls CNN Reporter The 'dumbest Man On Television' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Calls CNN Reporter The 'dumbest Man On Television' (1572 Views)

CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul / Trump Calls COVID’19 A “Chinese Virus” / Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Calls CNN Reporter The 'dumbest Man On Television' by thablogger: 7:54am On Jan 28, 2020
The president of the United States of America, Donald J Trump who is known for shaking Twitter has shaken it again as he calls one of the famous CNN reporters dumb.

Recently, a session was made in a conference call where Don Lemon mocked the president following his impeachment trials that is ongoing.

This video was shared with Donald Trump and he responding writing and referring to the reporter "Don Lemon, the dumbest man on television (with terrible ratings)".

Source:
http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/donald-trump-calls-cnn-reporter-dumbest.html

Re: Donald Trump Calls CNN Reporter The 'dumbest Man On Television' by thablogger: 7:55am On Jan 28, 2020
See Reactions Here>>>
Re: Donald Trump Calls CNN Reporter The 'dumbest Man On Television' by ComradeShegs(m): 7:55am On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Donald Trump Calls CNN Reporter The 'dumbest Man On Television' by xreal: 7:59am On Jan 28, 2020
This Trump sef.
Re: Donald Trump Calls CNN Reporter The 'dumbest Man On Television' by donstan18: 8:01am On Jan 28, 2020
The way this Trump dey take talk am as e be him dey give me joy.

The same person that bluntly called one clueless tyrant "Lifeless"

17 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls CNN Reporter The 'dumbest Man On Television' by Davash222(m): 8:06am On Jan 28, 2020
Tyrant Buhari would have sent his puppet DSS on the reporter.
Trump is a perfect gentleman.

8 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls CNN Reporter The 'dumbest Man On Television' by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 28, 2020
Does he tweet himself?

I've just been wondering how he does it.

Like how does he tweet almost every hour and find time to attend to the demands of his office.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls CNN Reporter The 'dumbest Man On Television' by pascalbenz: 8:24am On Jan 28, 2020
But there is no perfect man , neither him wey they run mouth nor me wey type dis shit!
Re: Donald Trump Calls CNN Reporter The 'dumbest Man On Television' by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2020
My guy on been blunt. Terrible politician
Re: Donald Trump Calls CNN Reporter The 'dumbest Man On Television' by ThiagoKid(m): 8:41am On Jan 28, 2020
Dis trump ehn...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls CNN Reporter The 'dumbest Man On Television' by ogbuefi677(m): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2020
donstan18:
The way this Trump dey take talk am as e be him dey give me joy.

The same person that bluntly called one clueless tyrant "Lifeless"
I love Trump oooo.
He never panel-beats the bitter truth grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls CNN Reporter The 'dumbest Man On Television' by zod404(m): 8:58am On Jan 28, 2020
Awol1:
Does he tweet himself?

I've just been wondering how he does it.

Like how does he tweet almost every hour and find time to attend to the demands of his office.
There are people handling his social media accounts. But he has ordered them to be fierce with words.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls CNN Reporter The 'dumbest Man On Television' by 12Monkeys: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2020
Between Don Lemon and Cuomo, I just don't know who is dumber.
Re: Donald Trump Calls CNN Reporter The 'dumbest Man On Television' by solmusdesigns: 10:01am On Jan 28, 2020
angry

trump is just stupid, if future generations start copying him and insulting everyone he shouldnt wail because he is setting the precedence

If as a father you have tweeted or said half of what trump as said.. then you have no right to call the indomie generation or Marlians out because you're teaching them that it is "Cool" to use offenssive term

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls CNN Reporter The 'dumbest Man On Television' by Aaronsrod: 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
ogbuefi677:

I love Trump oooo.
He never panel-beats the bitter truth grin grin grin

Black Trump supporters again!

Re: Donald Trump Calls CNN Reporter The 'dumbest Man On Television' by mrbock: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
12Monkeys:
Between Don Lemon and Cuomo, I just don't know who is dumber.

Don Lemon

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls CNN Reporter The 'dumbest Man On Television' by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
This Trump and OBJ have something in common.

Leaders wey dey make their followers laugh.

Now we have lifeless people..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Putin Sends Strippers, Dancers To Entertain Russian Soldiers / South Africa Named Key Emerging Market For Uk Investors / 90-year-old Zimbawean President Mugabe Falls Down Stairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.