Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,723 members, 7,912,010 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 07:23 PM

How Deltans Law School Aspirants May Not Be Call To Bar - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Deltans Law School Aspirants May Not Be Call To Bar (174 Views)

Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar / Ufuoma Peace Oghenerume Called To Bar / Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Deltans Law School Aspirants May Not Be Call To Bar by emmamudi: 11:06am On Jan 28, 2020
APPEAL TO DELTA STATE GOVERNMENT FOR BURSARY TO DELTA INDIGENES LAW SCHOOL ASPIRANTS .
I will be brief with this. Delta State government promised to be paying #100,000 to law school aspirants as a way of supporting them. My set (2019 )didn't get anything, i was a witness when benue paid #150,000, Nassarawa #250 000 with laptop, and some other states to their law school aspirants. Well, God helped us and we sailed through, we came out well.
Now the reason for this post: I discussed with 2 aspirants yesterday who will not be going to the law school for lack of funds, i really appeal that our Governor, His excellency, Ifeanyi Okowa, looks into this issue and see how the bursary will be paid to this 2020 set as they will be resuming by February, it will go a long way to help them, Ngo's , churches, individuals can also support this course. This is just an appeal and not to malign any government and i wish someone will share this for another person to see and share so another person can also see and share.

(1) (Reply)

The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization On The Nigerian Economy / Another Chance To Make It Easier For You And Me With Payment After Winning / A Team Tuition Ipswich: Secondary School Tuition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.