Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:55 AM

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (96848 Views)

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Enemyofpeace: 12:40am On Jan 29, 2020
See the ugly bitch that modafoka was sleeping with. She is fokn ugly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by therajah: 12:55am On Jan 29, 2020
Some men are that heartless. Ve hrd of a case where a woman saw her death certificate in her husband's bag.

1 Like

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by TruthSpeaker: 12:58am On Jan 29, 2020
LET THE WAHALA GIRL ROT IN JAIL ABEG. WHAT KIND OF NONSENSE IS THAT. MARRIAGE DON TURN BY FORCE BAH? AFTER CHOPPING THE MAN MONEY WITH THE HOPE OF MARRYING HIM SOME DAY, SHE IS NOW CLAIMING SHE ABORTED HIS CHILD DUE TO INFECTION. NOW WHAT IS THE BOND BETWEEN BOTH OF THEM? EVEN IF THEY SHARE A CHILD, THAT HAS NEVER BEEN A GUARANTEE FOR MARRIAGE. SHE IS BARELY AN EX-FUCKING MATE, STORY CLOSED.

THE MAN ON HIS PART WASN’T RIGHT THOUGH BY FAKING HIS WIFE DIED SOME TIME AGO. WOMEN SOMETIMES NEED LIES FOR CHEAP SEX TO HAPPEN. VIOLENCE FROM THE LADIES SIDE WILL ONLY LEAD HER TO MORE TROUBLE. YOU CAN NEVER FORCE A MAN INTO MARRIAGE MOST OF ALL WHEN YOU ARE A BROKE ASS BITCH. WHAT LAW OF THE LAND SAYS A MAN MUST MARRY A WOMAN FOR LYING SO HE COULD HAVE SEX WITH HER?
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by sweetrace(f): 1:19am On Jan 29, 2020
donstan18:
Her desperate condition awaits 99.975% of Nigerian non-virgin ladies who keep calling men "Scum"

Actually, her condition can not happen to women who call men scum because those ladies are very aware. It usually happens to innocent women.

1 Like

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by millhouse: 2:01am On Jan 29, 2020
fatymore:
Randy Married Man.

Some of them are on nairaland too.

Please I am pleading and begging, my public display of my phone number is strictly for business.

Don't pm me or chat me and start looking for friendship.

Igi ewedu oniwopawa ooo.

One even sent a transgender female with prick to me.

F∆ck you wherever you are
grin grin
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by BENEAMATA: 2:01am On Jan 29, 2020
ghen ghennnn ! oya yemi alade , to mr falz the bahdt guy of alimosho ; ( singing ) " see me see trouble , when you go marry me ohh ? see me see trouble , shey you go marry me ohh . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by AreaFada2: 2:35am On Jan 29, 2020
IamPatriotic:
I sympathize with Adenike, it's certain that the Nigerian Police will turn the case on its head and make the poor Nike the aggressor. While the irresponsible and promiscuous Desmond will be the victim because he has money to bribe the useless NPF.
The guy screwed up no doubt.

BUT we have to behave civilised even in anguish. That's why you seek advice from elders or parents first. In the rule of law, consensual sex between adults is not a crime.

She could have reported him to the police with her lawyer if indeed any part of his behaviour was a criminal act. Maybe deception, false pretence or something similar.

We all get into situations when reformatting someone's brain with hot slaps for their idiocy/stupidity would seem appropriate. But stupidity is not a crime but physical violence is a crime. It often leaves clear evidence behind. So you control yourself.
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by eguarojeona: 2:36am On Jan 29, 2020
IamPatriotic:
I sympathize with Adenike, it's certain that the Nigerian Police will turn the case on its head and make the poor Nike the aggressor. While the irresponsible and promiscuous Desmond will be the victim because he has money to bribe the useless NPF.
Lol, she doesn't have any right destroying his property though.its wrong.
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by sweetgala(m): 2:55am On Jan 29, 2020
YorubaPrince:
She was taken to prison? Really? Not even jail... Prison loun loun. Na wah ooo

She could as well have killed the guy to justify her prison sentence. grin

And as dem dey carry her go she was still insisting he must marry her. D babe get mind, don't worry they will correct her craze where she dey go
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by sweetgala(m): 2:59am On Jan 29, 2020
IamPatriotic:

There is no turning case on it's head here from the jorno report they had consensual sex, Nike has been detained and charged with trespass and criminal damage and the suggestion he promised her marriage is no defense.

The issue of the lies is a moral one
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by cardoctor(m): 3:56am On Jan 29, 2020
Story
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by bluefilm: 4:38am On Jan 29, 2020
The bitch got played.

As long as there's no written marriage agreement between the two, the man could claim he was just having fun with the bitch.

Desperate, frustrated and Hopeless things!

After rejecting several men in the past, you wake up and you discover that you are now overaged, and then you decide to grab any nigga that comes your way because you are now out of choice, even to the extent of freely offering your once cherished but now boreholed, torn, and disgusting hole of a pussy to the nigga.

Hahaha.

Enjoy the music, bitch.

Nonsense. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by jasman1: 5:02am On Jan 29, 2020
Beautiful lady
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 29, 2020
FOOLISH LADIES who always call MEN, SCUM.
Now Enjoy Your SCUM.
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 29, 2020
bluefilm:
The bitch got played.

As long as there's no written marriage agreement between the two, the man could claim he was just having fun with the bitch.

Desperate, frustrated and Hopeless things!

After rejecting several men in the past, you wake up and you discover that you are now overaged, and then you decide to grab any nigga that comes your way because you are now out of choice, even to the extent of offering your once cherished but now boreholed, torn, and disgusting hole of a pussy to the nigga.

Hahaha.

Enjoy the music, bitch.

Nonsense. undecided
Don't mind the FOOLS.
MARRIAGE is now a Federal Civil Service JOB.
They should get her CLAY to mould her MAN.
Such Ladies abound every where, insulting MEN at the slightest annoyance.

Because he PHUCKT her, that has qualified her for marriage. What Rubbish..?
Then ASHAWOOO for no dey road again naa.

2 Likes

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Ryan03(f): 5:50am On Jan 29, 2020
IamPatriotic:
please stop typing like an illiterate. A case of malicious damage was reported against her, investigation proved she commuted the crime and she was charged to court, wetin NPF do bad here again? Point out the mans crime against her if any, was there a signed agreement that he will marry her? Nigeria police are not saints but stop painting them bad even when they are doing their jobs
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Meenabee(f): 5:53am On Jan 29, 2020
Your daughters will pay for your sins.lol
Kekereekun123:
once a lady clocks 29 they become so desperate. if not for fear of God i for don defraud many sexually and financially
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Ryan03(f): 5:56am On Jan 29, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Who go marry this black thing??
what do you mean by black thing? Are Nigerians white?

1 Like

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Wizikal(m): 6:00am On Jan 29, 2020
She don see free husband! A E.G. marriage no be force
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by daisidavid(m): 6:26am On Jan 29, 2020
Fine self you no fine! Las Las you're a home breaker ... and hot temper as well!! Tell me what you're doing till you get to this age and still left outta marriage! Tell me why you're still single! Please I don't understand! Now someone gives you same lyrics for defrauding your body you now start causing commotion everywhere!!!!
It seems so funny seeing ladies at this age still single and searching when you know your prime time is within 24 -29!!!....... Date your mate woth no car una no go gree!!! Laslas them go say married men are sweet and caring!! This the result o

1 Like

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Westernlove: 6:41am On Jan 29, 2020
Na funmistqueen be this naw, Abi what's the correct spelling of that evening newspaper lady lol...

1 Like

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by DavidEsq(m): 6:43am On Jan 29, 2020
YorubaPrince:
She was taken to prison? Really? Not even jail... Prison loun loun. Na wah ooo

She could as well have killed the guy to justify her prison sentence. grin
As in Maryam sanda'd him ba grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by SamUnbeatable(m): 6:47am On Jan 29, 2020
agbada done hook for Barb wire.... u go nowhere , we die here niggaa

1 Like

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Westernlove: 6:53am On Jan 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
once a lady clocks 29 they become so desperate. if not for fear of God i for don defraud many sexually and financially

Exactly you got It, God bless you for been Kindhearted....

1 Like

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by hardemola023(m): 6:55am On Jan 29, 2020
��� leftovers
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by hardbody: 7:03am On Jan 29, 2020
arinze198:

http://pmexpressng.com/must-marry-lady-tells-married-man/

She should just have brought an action in civil courts for breach of promise of marriage. The man may still not marry her but she will be able to get pecuniary reward in damages. If the man refuses to pay, then she can go to his house and ensure execution of that judgement. So true the saying that my people die for lack of knowledge. Meanwhile there is no provision of law that can force an unwilling man on a willing woman.
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 29, 2020
Meenabee:
life dont work that way. Both parents can be virgins before marriage but give birth to wayward daughters
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by hardbody: 7:10am On Jan 29, 2020
daisidavid:
Fine self you no fine! Las Las you're a home breaker ... and hot temper as well!! Tell me what you're doing till you get to this age and still left outta marriage! Tell me why you're still single! Please I don't understand! Now someone gives you same lyrics for defrauding your body you now start causing commotion everywhere!!!!
It seems so funny seeing ladies at this age still single and searching when you know your prime time is within 24 -29!!!....... Date your mate woth no car una no go gree!!! Laslas them go say married men are sweet and caring!! This the result o

People like you are the reason some ladies endure torture and dehumanizing treatments in the hands of animals parading as men. Must she be married at all costs? Why do african men take pleasure and derive fun in degrading women, is marriage an investment? The lady in issue here is angry that she has been lied to and taken for a foo.l , why are we now twisting it to sound as if we have this lady's antecedents? Its a shame.

1 Like

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Papanwamaikpe: 7:18am On Jan 29, 2020
Meenabee:
Why?
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Papanwamaikpe: 7:20am On Jan 29, 2020
Westernlove:
Na funmistqueen be this naw, Abi what's the correct spelling of that evening newspaper lady lol...
The said look exactly like her. No be lie grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Celebrating A Good Wife / Which Cream Can I Use For My Baby She Has These "Ela" On Her Body. / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.