Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,095 members, 7,967,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:12 AM

PDP’s Jerry Alagboso Wins Imo Supplementary Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP’s Jerry Alagboso Wins Imo Supplementary Election (29836 Views)

29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election / Hoodlums Snatch Ballot Box In Imo Supplementary Election In Presence Of Security / Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP’s Jerry Alagboso Wins Imo Supplementary Election by FOSAC: 1:38am On Jan 29, 2020
See pictures of 43 years old Ageless mother of 3 with a drop-dead gorgeous body of a 16-year-old.
http:///s42453cb200125en_ng
Re: PDP’s Jerry Alagboso Wins Imo Supplementary Election by mu2sa2: 4:05am On Jan 29, 2020
Enwhen:
No.wonder the CP said to the REC allow me to do my work...

2023 Election will be APC or WAR.... The Senate better send the electoral bill to the president...the earlier the better
No amount of tinkering with the electoral law will deliver a free and fair election as long as politicians see winning elections as do-or-die.

1 Like

Re: PDP’s Jerry Alagboso Wins Imo Supplementary Election by Staro: 4:39am On Jan 29, 2020
Yankiss:
And this place has some 388 polling units won by only APC in the guber.

American wonder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP’s Jerry Alagboso Wins Imo Supplementary Election by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 29, 2020
post=86190115:
Gathering of failures and thieves.
Supporters of criminals that looted and raped our nation are still all gloating in foolishness.
Supporters of the criminals that put our darling nation in this same mess, party that introduced killings and electoral shenanigans into our darling nation in the first place.
Shameless small time criminals on loose and laughing at their foolishness!

Your hypocrisy stinks!

1 Share

Re: PDP’s Jerry Alagboso Wins Imo Supplementary Election by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:08am On Jan 29, 2020
jlinkd78:
Great. Now I understand why d CP was on autodrive and had to mobilise to INEC collation ctr to do d bidding of d APC based on federal might having sensed dat PDP was coasting to victory but d resoluteness of d INEC officers quenched their mission

congrats until you are supreme courtilized!
Re: PDP’s Jerry Alagboso Wins Imo Supplementary Election by LabDNA: 5:39am On Jan 29, 2020
CP Fafowora should be demoted to Seargeant rank and removed immediately from Imo state immediately. The meddling of police in our electoral processes is getting annoying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP’s Jerry Alagboso Wins Imo Supplementary Election by jp130(m): 5:49am On Jan 29, 2020
Check my signature, new season beginning today
Re: PDP’s Jerry Alagboso Wins Imo Supplementary Election by Staro: 5:59am On Jan 29, 2020
Enwhen:
No.wonder the CP said to the REC allow me to do my work...

2023 Election will be APC or WAR.... The Senate better send the electoral bill to the president...the earlier the better

Exactly
Re: PDP’s Jerry Alagboso Wins Imo Supplementary Election by NaijadrivaCars: 7:25am On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=ForbesHomesNG post=86192465][/quote]
Are you from Nempi? grin
Re: PDP’s Jerry Alagboso Wins Imo Supplementary Election by Cantonese: 7:38am On Jan 29, 2020
Racoon:
This is how the APC have been winning election by remote control.Anytime they sense defeat, they will use subterfuge to circumvent due process.Thanks to the resolute determination of the INEC officials.Too bad.

So you can see how they use the Police, arm twist the judges, use EFCC, thugs and money to secure positions.

It is difficult to see where the APC government is leading this country with so much lies, propaganda, threat and failure.
With the kind of politics and politicians that we have it is difficult to see this country achieving greatness.

Gone are the days when your tribe or race did not really matter. The Yorubas, Hausas and Fulanis opened our eyes to racism. The way it is how can we prosper when all we now know is "my people", "my community", my this, my that.

Nigeria truly needs sanitisation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP’s Jerry Alagboso Wins Imo Supplementary Election by 3Ceagle(m): 7:47am On Jan 29, 2020
recievesense:
Tommorrow Supreme court will declare the last the winner

Supreme Court is now the highest electoral body. what is the total registered number of voters in the 2 cancelled units? where they cancelled at the polling units level? Because someone can produced results sheet in the future and Supreme Court will declare the person winner. Anything can happen nowadays with the Supreme Court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP’s Jerry Alagboso Wins Imo Supplementary Election by zudozz: 8:22am On Jan 29, 2020
lordinoh:
Congratulations Asiwaju Omenkeafuruanya !!!!!! Onye IHITENANSA

Aka Ji Ugo 1!
Re: PDP’s Jerry Alagboso Wins Imo Supplementary Election by hush15: 8:52am On Jan 29, 2020
garfield1:

What is your problem with him? Is he blocking you from typing?

Well kinda but BBQ na my guy, however from the dark side else I don't understand how my gee go dey support injustice, inequality and incompetence

1 Like

Re: PDP’s Jerry Alagboso Wins Imo Supplementary Election by Mordecai(m): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2020
Anytime INEC stands their ground and insists on doing the right thing, APC'll lose the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP’s Jerry Alagboso Wins Imo Supplementary Election by garfield1: 10:27am On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=hush15 post=86197581]

Well kinda but BBQ na my guy, however from the dark side else I don't understand how my gee go dey support injustice, inequality and incompetence[/quote]
Oga,those terms are subjective and relative.tiu see incompetence in buhari while he sees competence,equality and etc.its that simple
Re: PDP’s Jerry Alagboso Wins Imo Supplementary Election by garfield1: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Your hypocrisy stinks!
What of that of prof otunta and ihedioha
Re: PDP’s Jerry Alagboso Wins Imo Supplementary Election by hush15: 10:42am On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=garfield1 post=86200122][/quote]
That bro is the problem... That seeing gangan na the problem but no qualms now.

BBQ, your babangbejo is defending you o and as a true democratic who doesn't like cheating, I submit with coma sha.

Wishin u a great day n same goes to you too babangbejo
Re: PDP’s Jerry Alagboso Wins Imo Supplementary Election by EmmaOgbu(m): 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
fergie001:
That's the Constituency of Hope Uzodinma......hmmmm
No mind the supreme Court madness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi / IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) / Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.