Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,735 members, 7,965,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:26 PM

Facts About Gembu, Mambilla Plateau - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Facts About Gembu, Mambilla Plateau (1074 Views)

Unbelievable! I Found Gold & Blue Sapphire In Mambilla Plateau Taraba State! / Beautifull Pictures Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba State / Is Gembu Mambilla Plateau DANGEROUS To Travel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Gembu, Mambilla Plateau by TheKhalid: 8:45am On Jan 29, 2020
Gembu is a town on the Mambilla Plateau in Taraba State, Northeast Nigeria. It is among one of the highest elevated towns in the countryside sitting at an average elevation of 4,423ft above sea level. I have spent a few days here enjoying the so many unique and beautiful things to see ranging from the picturesque landscapes, the thick forests, the tea farms, the local culture, the cold weather, the fresh fruits and vegetables and the best of all, the amazing people of Gembu.

Learn More:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESqT0h7EI4c

Re: Facts About Gembu, Mambilla Plateau by manitoba(m): 2:08am On Jan 30, 2020
Interesting. I hope to be on the tea farms of Gembu and Mambilla one day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Nigeria!!! Abuja's Most Amazing Secret Waterfall / Direction From Gwagwalada To Maitama / Visiting Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.