Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) (5866 Views)

Tailor Problem: What He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) / What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met / The Crocodile Cake He Ordered Vs The Monster He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) by Dailyhappenings: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2020
A man ordered a design of cake he likes for his graduation, but the caterer decided to surprise him with this.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/graduation-cake-he-ordered-vs-what-he.html

1 Share

Re: Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) by okomile(f): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2020
Not a new thing
Re: Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) by Dailyhappenings: 10:01am On Jan 29, 2020
Re: Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) by donstan18: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2020
Tell us how much you were told and how much you priced.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) by Netanya(f): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2020
grin Eeya

2 Likes

Re: Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 11:45am On Jan 29, 2020
I know it is business...
But you can't just lift something from the internet and expect exactly the same result realistically, especially such edibles, irrespective of the amount you pay, if you need perfection, you should order it directly from the source from which you snap it.
It is not easy to tell you I can't do it, I'll have to try my best...it is business...either I satisfy your expectations or I don't...but I may not let you walk away.

You caterers, if you know you can't deliver, tell the customer you can't...I know it is not easy but let go the embarrassment of incompetency, overlook the money, ego, quest for popularity and customers and simply tell the customer that you can't do it.
Every customer admires genuine businessmen although they may see you as incompetent.
Also, don't give a customer an inferior stuff simply because he didn't pay well, your business is at stake. You have no excuse not to deliver

3 Likes

Re: Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) by punisha: 11:54am On Jan 29, 2020
Whomever made this cake must be related to broda shaggi

2 Likes

Re: Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
donstan18:

That's very poor in business.
Irrespective of the amount he settled for, the caterer is the loser, her image is tarnished.
If the price was low, the caterer should have refused the deal, provided she could do it.

3 Likes

Re: Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) by Katier00(f): 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
O, my God. This Nigeria during the campaign promises and after the election properly
Re: Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) by DRPAIT123(m): 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
Funniest thing this year,
Lmao
Re: Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Looks like a fire incident happened shortly after baking that cake cheesy
Dayummmmmm!
Re: Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
The cake get accident ni sad
Re: Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Looks like a fire incident happened shortly after baking that cake cheesy
Dayummmmmm!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) by cRobo: 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
mad oh
Re: Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) by Gadafii: 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
oluwa wetin dey occur

cake or burnt offering for the deities grin grin
Re: Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mmmmmmmm;;mmmm this cake can make some1 turn toilet to his room...... The face alone na purging
Re: Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) by Davash222(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
Medical Doctor vs Herbal Doctor.

1 Like

Re: Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jesus is Lord.

Goto Facebook, you can get good cake designers..

But I doubt this story. Some cake learner just wanted mimicking a design.
Re: Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) by demolinka(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
Bros abeg I need the number of the mechanic wen help you bake the cake

1 Like

Re: Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) by TruthTella(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
demolinka:
Bros abeg I need the number of the mechanic wen help you bake the cake

grin
Re: Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) by Snixdave114(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
Re: Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
donstan18:
Re: Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
My chest grin
Re: Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) by Elimon(m): 12:19am On Jan 30, 2020
this one looks like the WOMAN HE REFUSED TO MARRIED BAKED IT HERSELF... NO HELP
Re: Graduation Cake He Ordered Vs What He Got (photos) by HallofGrace(f): 8:54am On Jan 30, 2020
The first cake looks like a living person while The other is the dead person in a morgue.

C'est Fini

tongue

(1) (Reply)

Kwesi Arthur Leaked Sex Tape / Check Out Pics Of Oshiomoles University / (PHOTOS) Why Did This Pretty Girl Do This To Herself ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.