Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,308 members, 7,967,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:17 AM

PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years (20714 Views)

United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General / Peter Obi Meets US Consul-General, Discusses New Nigeria (Pictures) / My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by SoftP(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
W
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by nogragra: 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
helinues:
So the US consul are coming to beat Buhari abi?
Handy work of IPOB brainless people what is American consulate to Nigeria people? Abeg make someone explain to me. Which kain yeye dreamers are these people abeg. Make USA come and attack us or wetin? Continue dreaming and think yall will achieve by doing nothing about anything.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by Babalegba(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
Pdp is making Nigeria look like a children's playground. Why are they disgracing themselves and Nigerians like this

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by Champneys: 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
Smh.
Reports APC to US Consul general?
What a shame.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
Bossontop:
undecided undecided
Asif all of u a nor be d same tin
Mtcheeww......

This picture cracks me up grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by ekwerendi(m): 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
Who are the people in APC now?is it not the same PDP guys we use to know??

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by gambia(m): 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
US or UK should take over the country sef grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by Patrioticman007(m): 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
What !!!
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blindersoff:
grin grin cheesy

Can somebody help me describe PDP in one word or one sentence abeg cheesy cheesy

My own.

PDP IS THE MOST USELESS POLITICAL PARTY IN AFRICA IN AS MUCH AS THIS PARTY WAS ONCE THE LARGEST IN AFRICA YET HAVE TURNED TO THIS KIND OF STUPIDITY.
grin
PDP looking back in the good old days and remembering the free era of looting and corruption.
Their story has finally come to an end.
They should be proscribed and tagged as a terrorist group just like IPOB idiots

1 Like

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by anonimi: 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
helinues:
So the US consul are coming to beat Buhari abi?

Was your barawo bubu expecting the world to come beat our lawmakers when he was booed last year
See una logic ehn. shocked

Celebrityblog:
"May I appeal to the "honorable" members that the world is watching us, and we are SUPPOSED to be above this.... " - President Buhari to lawmakers that booed him today.

President Muhammadu Buhari was booed by some lawmakers during his presentation of the 2019 budget.

Here is the video that captures the moment President Buhari cautioned the Senators and Reps.

President Muhammadu Buhari had cautioned the lawmakers in the joint session of the National Assembly to comport themselves as they are on television and being watched across the world.

While some lawmakers stood up to give the President a clap, some others shouted ‘Lies, propaganda’.

One of them called Buhari, ‘grass cutter’ in reference to the scandal which the last Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Babachir Lawal, was enmeshed.

Watch the moment Buhari was booed as he cautions the lawmakers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EWwz8bes1s

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by Timmi: 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
This PDP has no shame, so the PDP is a stooge of the USA and did they forgot that Nigeria is a sovereign state. Useless slowpoke
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by Drosonogasta(m): 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
Make PDP leave am
Na Tinubu go sign am 4 2031
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by HacheNoire: 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
SilasNwude:
cheesy

Buhari is a criminal terrorist
APC is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
elrufai is a midget
lair Muhammed is a charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
sanwo olu is clown
aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Ganduje is a pig
Rochas is a crook
Uzodinma is an HIV
Adesina is worm

kiss the truth

cc
[/s]

1 Like

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by Drosonogasta(m): 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
Make PDP leave am

Na Tinubu go sign am for 2031
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by shaw2(m): 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Cry cry baby.
And you think US will come and beat APC?
APC = PDP.
You people should stop deceiving Nigerians
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by ignis: 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
I allign myself with the submission of PDP.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by israelmao(m): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blindersoff:
grin grin cheesy

Can somebody help me describe PDP in one word or one sentence abeg cheesy cheesy

My own.

PDP IS THE MOST USELESS POLITICAL PARTY IN AFRICA IN AS MUCH AS THIS PARTY WAS ONCE THE LARGEST IN AFRICA YET HAVE TURNED TO THIS KIND OF STUPIDITY.
grin

APC can't be exempted from this more it has made things worse.
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by kjhova(m): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
Democrats Reports Republican Government To Nigerian Consul General, Recounts Achievements 8 Years - Politics - Yankeeland
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by YancyJay: 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
PDP looking back in the good old days and remembering the free era of looting and corruption.
Their story has finally come to an end.
They should be proscribed and tagged as a terrorist group just like IPOB idiots
[/s]

1 Like

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by chukwumzurum(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
Pdp and apc...
Mad o
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by Jimi24: 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
PDP = INFERIORITY COMPLEX + COLONIAL MENTALITY.

So reporting that falsely that you are a good, non-corrupt party means what?
Nothing!
The evidence is on CIA and NSA servers where under GEJ atrocious amounts of money were flowing out of the same country breeding poverty like it was going put of fashion.
How do you argue with figures?.
Useless and cursed party. Some spiritually blind people still want to be members of the same party that Ige, Marshall Harry, Dokubo, Azzazi and countless other bloods are crying against.
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by Blindersoff: 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
aimuan:
What exactly is stopping buhari from signing Electoral Act Amendment Bill into law?I need somebody to enlighten me..

What made PDP sign the current electoral act into law during their own tenure. Since they knew it was not perfect why sign it?

Now another party is ruling they suddenly realise it is not perfect.

Thunder fire all of them
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by anonymous1759(m): 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blindersoff:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/we-advanced-democracy-in-nigeria-in-16-yrs-%25E2%2580%2595-pdp-tells-us-consul-general/amp/

I weep for the toddlers we've as leaders in both APC and PDP. The shame these old bastards give Nigeria is more than that of the yahoo boy.
Which kind Nonsense be this? Just imagine Republicans or Democrats reporting herself to the Nigerian Government. These old fools knows nothing about Running a village talk less of a country. That's how bubu and Atiku invited Bill Clinton for 2019 elections and got Snubbed what a Big Shame for both of them at 70+ of Age.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by bigpicture001: 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blindersoff:
grin grin cheesy

My own.

grin

Guess SK geez paid for u was wasted...?
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by rashcity: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
Foolishness in the highest order. Which democracy,the one that was destroyed n shattered by them or the new one we are expecting? What goes around comes around

1 Like

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by meum: 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
grin grin
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by blasted12: 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
Buhari will not sign an amendment to the electoral act. PDP can go to blazes

1 Like

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by tommydennis(m): 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
I think it's high time someone reminds PDP that nobody made the United States a prefect over other sovereign countries. PDP is dead and buried, hence Nigeria is gradually becoming a one party state because they lack constructive and qualitative opposition stands.
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by Profitsng(m): 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hmmmm..

Kindly check Signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN's Naira Note Confiscation Is Illegal - Fashola / Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day / We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.