Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,909 members, 7,927,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 07:23 PM

Regina Daniels Launches Own Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Launches Own Magazine (1084 Views)

REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend / Zlatan Ibile Launches Own Label, Zanku Records / Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Launches Own Magazine by Miracleboy2019: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2020
Delectable Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has turned publisher. Information available to us revealed that the wife of billionaire philanthropist, Prince Ned Nwoko will launch her own celebrity magazine called Regina on February 12th, 2020 in Abuja.

According to our source, the maiden edition which is billed to roll out that day featured her exclusive interview where she confessed that she once told her dad that she will marry his mate.

We confirmed that the magazine publication is meant to be celebrating Nigerian super divas, those female folks who have succeeded in their lives endeavors. And also to inspire the upcoming young ones.

The focus of the magazine will be entrepreneur, and entertainment, Nollywood reviews, politics, business among others.

Notable actors, actresses and top notch celebrities are expected at the launch. Regina is also the owner of RET { Regina Entertainment Television}

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Launches Own Magazine by emeijeh(m): 11:08am On Jan 29, 2020
What's that rider caption I just read bottom left?
Re: Regina Daniels Launches Own Magazine by Brooke60(f): 11:17am On Jan 29, 2020
The last story...I am not understanding
Re: Regina Daniels Launches Own Magazine by StephenBB(m): 11:22am On Jan 29, 2020
The two last stories though

Issa very very hocus spocus something

Are you guys with me?
Re: Regina Daniels Launches Own Magazine by cassbeat(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2020
"I once told my dad that I will marry his mate" And the stupid father didn't slap sense into her head

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Launches Own Magazine by Beckysexy(f): 11:29am On Jan 29, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Regina Daniels Launches Own Magazine by DRPAIT123(m): 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
cassbeat:
"I once told my dad that I will marry his mate" And the stupid father didn't slap sense into her head
Her Pops, her life, her business, face your own business

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Has More Instagram Followers Than Wizkid / Pictures Of Funke Akindele Cleaning The Streets As Punishment Is FAKE- Nairafame / Pics+video- U.s Female Rapper Dies Of Drug Overdose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.