Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,851 members, 7,922,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:17 PM

Scam Alert People Should Becareful Of A Site Call Www.valleyworld.com. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert People Should Becareful Of A Site Call Www.valleyworld.com. (1741 Views)

Becareful Of This Woman / Becareful Of World Remitly Not "World Remit" / Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert People Should Becareful Of A Site Call Www.valleyworld.com. by Omalesunday(m): 11:53am On Jan 29, 2020
Their is this new site called valleyworld (godswillblog. Com) please people should be very careful with them they are pure scammers.
They promised you heaven and earth but at the end got nothing in returned.
Stop wasting your time data on the site wherever you see the site advert please kindly drop this information till it enter Google.
People get registered daily. Not knowing they are a scammers.
I'm a victim to it after my two months of suffering trying to read news on the site I got nothing in returned.
I have all the evidence you need to see

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert People Should Becareful Of A Site Call Www.valleyworld.com. by Richymcaulay98(m): 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
Boss the same thing happened to me. I burnt all my data, kept subscribing just to earn. I earned over 9k, placed withdrawal but was only paid 2k, which was not even enough to cover up for my wasted data. Vallyworld. They've updated their website to Godswillblog.com
Re: Scam Alert People Should Becareful Of A Site Call Www.valleyworld.com. by Passionate888: 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Cosmila Hotel Manager Clears The Air Over Death Of Lady In Swimming Pool / Police Arresting Girls For 'Bad Dressing' / Criminal Polygamy In America!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.