Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,984 members, 7,873,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

10 Obvious Signs That Your Ex Wants You Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Obvious Signs That Your Ex Wants You Back (405 Views)

When Its Obvious Someone Has Sold Their Soul To Get Where They Are / Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up / Obvious Signs Kim And Kanye Have An Unhappy Marriage And Might Divorce Soon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Obvious Signs That Your Ex Wants You Back by Micheallayks: 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
Some men can be hilarious sometimes. Instead of admitting he wants the relationship back, he would rather just want to throw you off-balance. As a result, you aren’t really sure of what he is trying to “perform”. But is it really possible to catch his intentions? YES is the answer.

Without wasting much of our time, let us discuss further some surefire signs that your ex is really interested in you and wants you back, even without making his intentions known.

He asks about you
Does he about you from your close friends and family members? Then, it means you are still the love of his life and wants the relationship to resume—and for better.

His comments and likes on your social media photos
If he has truly moved on, you would agree with me that he will likely block you. But even if he doesn’t, one thing is sure—he will not like let alone comment on your photos.

He still knows everything about you even after the breakup
You are surprised to hear your ex tell you virtually everything about your affairs, right? Oh girl, don’t be placed in the highest state of confusion! It is because he still has your interest at heart. After all, a man who has moved on with his life doesn’t care any longer whatever happens to his ex.

He is always there for you
No matter how hard you may find to figure out if his interest in you is still burning, this alone should make you understand that he loves you still. If you ring his phone asking for his help and he willingly does give, even pausing whatever he does, it surely shows that he loves you and really wants to have you in life again. READ MORE@ http:///s5941d390200128en_ng @ http:///s5941d390200128en_ng
Re: 10 Obvious Signs That Your Ex Wants You Back by Obinna444: 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
Good morning friends.

I promised to show case a new money making machine freshly as I discover them.

It's the easiest platform I have come across ever! No need to share ads, no need to refer, no need to be a lone ranger. All you need to do is *spin the wheel and gets 300-600 daily guaranteed*

This platform is really new. They launchd out this month, Jan 18 to be precise and they are just about 200 members so far. This is best time to partner with them.

If you are in, type GBW as your reply and join us here for further information

https:///JWJEcvWmJCD6Ugq0FZJi16

*If you are on my list and yet to join team Bulldozer because of funds, then this is your answer to raise the funds to join that bigger movement*�

Re: 10 Obvious Signs That Your Ex Wants You Back by Obinna444: 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
Good morning friends.

I promised to show case a new money making machine freshly as I discover them.

It's the easiest platform I have come across ever! No need to share ads, no need to refer, no need to be a lone ranger. All you need to do is *spin the wheel and gets 300-600 daily guaranteed*

This platform is really new. They launchd out this month, Jan 18 to be precise and they are just about 200 members so far. This is best time to partner with them.

If you are in, type GBW as your reply and join us here for further information

https:///JWJEcvWmJCD6Ugq0FZJi16

*If you are on my list and yet to join team Bulldozer because of funds, then this is your answer to raise the funds to join that bigger movement*�

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Dangerous For Youth Development - Mr P Speaks / Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of Her Experience With One Chance Operators In Lagos / "Showing Off Your Wealth Might Be A Grevious Sin" Ufuoma Mcdermott

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.