Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,091 members, 7,919,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:01 AM

Ashewo No Dey Carry Belle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashewo No Dey Carry Belle (578 Views)

"Mother Of The Bride Wan Carry Belle": Reactions As Woman Shakes Her Waist / FWB Don Go Carry Belle Ooo, How We Go Settle This Matter. Chat Pics / My Girlfriend Don Carry Belle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ashewo No Dey Carry Belle by MoneyWendy1: 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
ASHEWO NO DEY CARRY BELLE

These words spurred from an argument that ensued as my friends and I sat down to debate on my previous posts of a Prostitute being better than a Fornicator. We sat down and dissected, argued and learnt a valuable lesson. It doesn’t matter if you support or reject prostitution yet it is what it is. From that debate I took away some philosophies previously alien to mine and they are:

1) prostitution is everywhere, as long as you give off yourself in exchange for benefits especially money, even if it's in a relationship, you are a prostitute.

2) Don’t judge, it’s not your job. Do your job and earn your own money.

3) Prostitutes are highly conscious people when it comes to their sexual health. They do not have unprotected sex therefore they do not run the risk of getting pregnant.

4) An average fornicating female who fornicates for free with her “boyfriend” of 6 months, WILL GET PREGNANT. As long as you date a guy for one year and keep having unprotected sex with him, you must commit abortion. That’s the fact. If you’re an ovulating woman who is in a sexually active relationship. You must get pregnant, and you must commit abortion.

5) The best and safest way, is to stay celibate. If you can’t, stay protected, if you can’t, get married.

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest Way To Get Your Thread On Front Page. / Can Any Guy Do This For His Girlfriend? / Birthday Gift For Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.