Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (56769 Views)

Gunmen Storm Bassa In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Them & Their Houses (Graphic Pic) / Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) / Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
Misspull99:
It's a full-body massage that includes your legs, arms, hands and feet , your neck and your back , your stomach and your buttocks. It helps your heart and arteries stay healthy and youthful.

I'm an experienced, patient, attentive therapist that loves her job and am looking forward to giving you the best massage you've ever had in your life.

Wanna try me! smiley Please be sure to call if you are looking for a professional massage therapist.
call or WhatsApp us.

what about lower front pain?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
BUHARI is the worst thing to happen to this country.

He is totally INEPT, CLUELESS and CRUEL.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by vivalavida(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
plateau state is now the new theater of war.
boko haram killed Ropvil and issued a warning that they are coming for plateau

fulani herdsmen and badits have taken the lead as the lead arrival party.

And Buhari warned against retaliation.

Brace up yourself plateau indigenes. it"s gonna be a bumpy ride for you guys.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by thundafire: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
Bubu still don't understand oh
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
Since we are going to accountable to God let the God judge it.
ajebuter:

So, death of innocent citizens who probably voted for Buhari and expected change and improved security is ' unnecessary things' to you ?

Would you have said this if this was to happen under the previous government?

But, now since you're a staunch supporter of the President, any negative news including death of unarmed citizens is ' Unneccessary things' right?

Remember, we are all accountable to God, not PMB, PDP, APC, GEJ or any acronym there ever is..

' Unneccessary things' indeed!
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by condralbedez: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
clarocuzioo:
Buhari is simply a disaster. Later now he will say he is surprised these gunmen still have guns.

Most useless president ever in the history of this country.

BUHARIADVOCATE
IPOBANTIDOTE
HELINUS
YARIMO
MADRIDGGUY

Oya come and defend the disaster of a President.
what of the other idiat shouting patriot everywhere!!!
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Mazikic(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
After everything Gowon did for these Fulanis they still have the guts to be killing his people like this!SMH!!!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
Notasaints:
Buhari the worst president in Nigeria history. sad

more than the worst my brother! I can't believe what my eyes saw..

Terrorists everywhere, hia! Criminals abound our land, no where is safe again..

May God help our land.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
God they.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
I didn't call the lost lives unnecessary. But its you that i called unnecessary attention seeker. God will continue to judge you as you on mission to tarnish my image.
clarocuzioo:

You are the one that named yourself BUHARIADVOCATE, and started defending the failure and disaster of a President. I am calling you so you tell him there's disaster in the land. Let him sit up and do his job. It is because of sycophants like you who keep praising the failure of a President makes him not to be up and doing.

Besides you called the killing of these people unnecessary?
Obviously you all have no respect for the sanctity of human lives. Look at how human beings are being killed like fowls in a slaughter house, and you call that unnecessary?
Little wonder you all keep supporting him, because I wonder the kind of brain and conscience all ye his praise singers have.

I will regret my action when Buhari leaves office? I won't , rather sychophants like you will.

I am looking forward to a leader that will unite Nigeria, solve the security challenges bedeviling the country, bring economic and social progress, and have the mental capacity to rule a complex Nation as Nigeria in the 21st century.

There's nothing to miss about a certificateless dullard.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by clarocuzioo(m): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
I didn't call the lost lives unnecessary. But its you that i called unnecessary attention seeker. God will continue to judge you as you on mission to tarnish my image.

You don't even have an image talk more of tarnishing,don't feel to big of yourself.

May God continue to judge you for supporting evil in the land b cause of selfish sentiments.

May your household be as united and peaceful as this administration has united And brought peace to Nigeria.

May men tell your sisters and daughters the kind of truth this administration is telling Nigerians.

May your household be secured the way this administration has secured Nigeria.

May your household be progressive the way this administration has progressed Nigeria, so shall it be in Jesus name, Amen and Amen, AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by miraclea: 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
oh my God is this what Adesina said we should be thankful for or what the president is surprised at ?
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
They should call on GOWON.
He is still Alive.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by pacespot(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
Killing is something people do for fun nowadays, what could have provoked this attack?
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
I pity your low life level.
clarocuzioo:

You don't even have an image talk more of tarnishing,don't feel to big of yourself.

May God continue to judge you for supporting evil in the land b cause of selfish sentiments.

May your household be as united and peaceful as this administration has united And brought peace to Nigeria.

May men tell your sisters and daughters the kind of truth this administration is telling Nigerians.

May your household be secured the way this administration has secured Nigeria.

May your household be progressive the way this administration has progressed Nigeria, so shall it be in Jesus name, Amen and Amen, AMEN.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by rummmy: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
clarocuzioo:
Buhari is simply a disaster. Later now he will say he is surprised these gunmen still have guns.

BUHARIADVOCATE
IPOBANTIDOTE
HELINUS
YARIMO
MADRIDGGUY

Add sarki.....please
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by JB4life: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
Very sad.
Where is fear of God and respect for humanity in Nigeria again.
Rip.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by clarocuzioo(m): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
I pity your low life level.

Hahahahaha, the whole world.knows who's a low life between me and you.
I am not defending disaster and failure because if crumbs. I am saying things the way they are because nobody pays me, nor do I depend on anybody.

But you, if you don't defend this disaster, hunger will wipe out your entire linage because they won't give you crumbs, now who's a low life between me and you.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by kenzo25(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
Why re this killers not killing any politician and there god fathers? Why killing innocent souls?
Nigeria is not safe again.
The governors of these affected area collect security vote and spend it on their families .
The government will only say they will bring the perpetrators to book but they don’t do anything
May God help us all.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by sayisayi(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
Sleep well. Your punishment of being born Nigerian is over.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by iamfromlagos(f): 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
Notasaints:
Buhari the worst president in Nigeria history. sad
Nigerian history ke, you should say world history. He's evil personified.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
cashtips:
Jehovah's words say woe for the earth because the Devil and satan has been cast to the earth but the Prince of peace will restored peace the earth until then we learns to cope
It is well.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Powersurge: 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
Tumbulum:
Regional police,state police and community police is the answer. And they should be well armed to fight the terrorist.

The best that would make sense in Nigeria would
have been to have state police. The law establishing state police would have included the clause that every state would have to include 30% of the people outside the region in her force.

Since NIgeria thinks otherwise, regional police is coming onboard. Which is not a better option but nevertheless, it's a good one.

Time will tell if these officers will be armed or not. But we can't start by giving weapons in their hands. But if there are significant threats to their lives, we may have to look into arming them.

The reality is that NIgeria has becoming a killing ground. I am very pleased that the Westerners have looked into the future and are preparing for it. The Central govt has failed.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
iamfromlagos:

Nigerian history ke, you should say world history. He's evil personified.
Lol.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
OhiOfIhima:

more than the worst my brother! I can't believe what my eyes saw..

Terrorists everywhere, hia! Criminals abound our land, no where is safe again..

May God help our land
Amen ooo I'm tired of reading bad news all the time
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by egoldman(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
Renforce:
Mannabqgrillz please make sure you comment

For where? That Irritant will always avoid this type of thread, his type of ZOMBEISM of the extreme nature.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
clarocuzioo:

BUHARIADVOCATE
IPOBANTIDOTE
HELINUS
YARIMO
MADRIDGGUY

add mynd44
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by egoldman(m): 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lawalemi:
Now tell me how Buhari or APC is better the GEJ and PDP.

Yes they are better cos the Fulani Herdsmen so far has killed less than they did suring Jonathan time,its not really about the lives being wasted , its about the numbers >>>>> Femi Adeshina

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by bs81(m): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
Welcome to 'next level' change.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by egoldman(m): 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Those monikers you mentioned up there are just a bunch of a cruelly depraved lackey and a myopic irredeemably boring unspeakably offensive barbarians.

Especially that the suyaman , extremely irritatingly irritating.
Re: Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Susu888(m): 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
Seven suspects of the Kulben attack were reportedly arrested with the help of vigilante men in Kwatas village.

[/b]The suspects were reportedly transported to the Plateau State Government House on the Directive of the Deputy Governor, Sonni Tyoden.[b]

The violence has nothing to the with Islamic agenda or whtever lies they keep spreading! The people of plateau know the instigators of these killings and who are shielding them... why were the suspects taken to government house? To do what?

Tivs and jukun keep painting the fulani's in bad image to justify killing them. I don't deny that fulani's carry out reprisal attacks but only when provoked!! What do they gain from ransacking towns? They are nomads whom spend their lives on the move not in one place!

Tivs and jukuns steal their cows and kill their young one's and expect them not to respond. angry

The militia's that are armed by the governments of the middle belt states are the cause.... the high positions of government in the middle belt states are filled with tivs,jukuns and beroms... we can also assume that there is agenda to exterminate the fulanis.

Someday the truth will come out. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Update on the armed robbery attack on Eko Bridge this morning / Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker / 16-Year-Old Yahoo Boy, 28 Others Arrested For Internet Fraud In Owerri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.