Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,074 members, 7,890,537 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:38 PM

The Number One Thing affect most entrepreneurs - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Number One Thing affect most entrepreneurs (758 Views)

One Thing That can Take You Out Of Poverty In,2020 / One Thing That Keeps You In Poverty Before 2020 / Are U Into Mini Importation? Do This One Thing And Watch Your Profit Hit The Roo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Number One Thing affect most entrepreneurs by uprof(m): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
Paul J.Meyer said and I quote" productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence,intelligent planning and focused "

Despite the increase in entrepreneurship consciousness in Africa,most entrepreneurs are becoming less and less productive day by day due to the failure to check their performance rate against two indices I'm going to share with you and take practicable steps use by most successful entrepreneurs.

In order to take the right steps In the right direction

I have provided practicable steps that can make you become a productive entrepreneurs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afhGEtyHuds
Re: The Number One Thing affect most entrepreneurs by facenglish: 10:27am On Jan 30, 2020
this is interesting, what amazes me is not just about identifying the problem you also go ahead to discuss how we can achieve higher productivity levels
Re: The Number One Thing affect most entrepreneurs by uprof(m): 10:51am On Jan 31, 2020
facenglish:
this is interesting, what amazes me is not just about identifying the problem you also go ahead to discuss how we can achieve higher productivity levels

Thanks Mr FAC.

(1) (Reply)

New Bitcoin Exchange Giving Out $100 In Tokens. / 3 Factors That Influence Property Value Appreciation In Lagos / Priority!! Free ACRES Of Land. Invest Wisely In Our Free Acres Of Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.