Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,903 members, 7,945,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

An advice to Nigeria before It Is Too Late - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An advice to Nigeria before It Is Too Late (417 Views)

Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War / Senate Presidency: It’s Too Late For Me To Withdraw For Anyone – Ndume / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An advice to Nigeria before It Is Too Late by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
Sorry but I have just about had enough and it is time to speak my mind. How many died today in Nigeria? Hundreds, and it will repeat itself tomorrow. How many children went to bed without food today? Millions and it will repeat itself tomorrow. How many died today because of a poor, unsympathetic health care system ? Countless and the same will repeat itself tomorrow. How many politicians lined their pocket today? Your guess is as good as mine.

Selfish nation, selfish people, many dying, no one cares. Dog eat dog mentality. Oppression, bullying, injustice, beheadings, police brutality, wanton corruption and tribalism all rolled up into one powder keg ready to explode, except the so-called leaders DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ABJECT MESS.
Plenty church and mosque and yet so much wickedness. Hypocrites are now in charge. Blood everywhere, soaking the earth created for the blessing of man, but now a daily curse. Bloodshed by Boko Haram, blood shed by Fulani Herdsmen, blood shed by kidnappers, blood shed by robbers, blood shed by deluded ritualists and bloodshed in families. It is one giant disaster in progress, about to escalate.

People, it is before your eyes, this is how a Nations starts to fail before disintegrating into all out anarchy and chaos. Where are the leaders? Where are the pastors, Imams and prophets? Are you really going to stand by and let this madness continue??
Re: An advice to Nigeria before It Is Too Late by DropsMic(m): 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
frosbel2:
Sorry but I have just about had enough and it is time to speak my mind. How many died today in Nigeria? Hundreds, and it will repeat itself tomorrow. How many children went to bed without food today? Millions and it will repeat itself tomorrow. How many died today because of a poor, unsympathetic health care system ? Countless and the same will repeat itself tomorrow. How many politicians lined their pocket today? Your guess is as good as mine.

Selfish nation, selfish people, many dying, no one cares. Dog eat dog mentality. Oppression, bullying, injustice, beheadings, police brutality, wanton corruption and tribalism all rolled up into one powder keg ready to explode, except the so-called leaders DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ABJECT MESS.
Plenty church and mosque and yet so much wickedness. Hypocrites are now in charge. Blood everywhere, soaking the earth created for the blessing of man, but now a daily curse. Bloodshed by Boko Haram, blood shed by Fulani Herdsmen, blood shed by kidnappers, blood shed by robbers, blood shed by deluded ritualists and bloodshed in families. It is one giant disaster in progress, about to escalate.

People, it is before your eyes, this is how a Nations starts to fail before disintegrating into all out anarchy and chaos. Where are the leaders? Where are the pastors, Imams and prophets? Are you really going to stand by and let this madness continue??

Just Brace yourself... I don't think we've seen anything yet

1 Like

Re: An advice to Nigeria before It Is Too Late by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
NIGERIA is DISINTEGRATING AND NOTHING CAN STOP IT
Re: An advice to Nigeria before It Is Too Late by helinues: 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
The yeasterners are just seeing what they ought to have decided to be blinded off earlier
Re: An advice to Nigeria before It Is Too Late by orisa37: 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
We are guarded by Armed Robbers and Crooks who call themselves Military and Police. Our Leader is a British Experiment. May God deliver us from our Adversaries.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Lawan And Other Senators Visit Family Of Senator Ignatius Longjan / EKWEREMADU Is Southeast Cacus Leader / Garba Shehu Contradicts Self, Says Vp’s Aides Were Never Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.