Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,918 members, 7,879,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

Bank Palava - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Palava (529 Views)

Bank Palava / DOUBLE WAHALA: On Top Fuel Palava, A Bank Shuts Out ATM Customers In Lagos-pic / Money Gram Palava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank Palava by harustotle(m): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
I know how frustrating it can be for you when you have a problem with your bank.

On the 16th of December 2019, my friend's brother ATM card was hacked by cyber criminals and a whopping amount of 200k was withdrawn from his account. He had to quickly rush to the bank to report the problem and the ATM card was blocked and a new one was issued to him.
On the 21st of December again another 20k was withdrawn from the account even after blocking the hacked ATM card. This brought suspicion as the ATM card has been blocked and he was certain not to use this new ATM card for online transaction, so how come?
He went to the bank to lay complaint but the bank told him there was nothing they could do that they don't know what is wrong with the account that the money can't be retrieved.
This was brought to my attention by my friend who has seen me on several occasions help people recover their money from banks. And after I got enough details from him, I quickly contacted the bank's customer care service on Twitter and gave them the full description of what went down.
They assured me that the will work on it in the next 7 working days.
On the 30th of December the NGN20,000 was refunded back to his account. He couldn't believe it! When I told him I would help him retrieve the money he thought it was a joke because even the branch he opened the account couldn't help him.
This is one of the stories of many people I have helped to retrieve their money from the bank.
Whether it's a dispense error from the ATM machine or any other way your money has hanged in the bank I can help you retrieve it without visiting the bank.
Chat me up now on /2348089317650 +2348089317650 or DM me on Twitter @harustotle1

(1) (Reply)

Rabbit Business, Cool Money Venture / Social Media Marketing / Register As A Readycash Mobile Money Agent And Get Get POS Within 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.