Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:55 AM

The Judas Among Disciples - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Judas Among Disciples (136 Views)

Who Really Is Judas Iscariot: A Traitor Or Hero? / Let's Stop Blaming Judas Iscariot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be Blame. / Apostle Suleman: "Disciples Of Jesus Were Armed, Were His Bodyguards'' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Judas Among Disciples by jonatoye(m): 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Judas among Disciples

WORD FOR TODAY
In every gathering of people there will always be people who will present themselves to be used of the devil to accomplish his enterprise. Don't be a Judas, be used by God to uphold righteousness in every domain of your placement!!!
Scriptural Reference
"From that time on, Judas began looking for the right time and place to betray Jesus." (Matthew 26:16 NLT)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jesus Christ had 12 disciples but one of them i.e. Judas turned out to be an instrument in the hands of the devil. The teachings of Jesus and the relationship with Him did not stop Judas from being used by the devil. The implication of this is that: out of every 12 people in every domain of life there is a likelihood of having one Judas.

One may be wondering why a man who lived with Jesus and heard the secret of the kingdom will turn out to be a black sheep among the disciples. There are several men who claim to be Christians; having biblical names, spiritual titles and position in the church but at the forefront of corrupt practices and shameful act; draging the name of the Lord in the mud.

It is not as if these people don't know what the will of God is but they presented themselves to be Judas. Don't be a Judas. At your own end in the domain of your placement; you represent your church, home or family, institution and your God. Don't allow your lifestyle to hinder people from knowing God and walking in his ways.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I will not disappoint you, I receive the grace to always honour you with my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
All men who make themselves available to be used of the devil is referred to as Judas!!!

Have a Splendid Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Matthew 28 / David Jeremiah Devotional 15th February 2020 / My King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.