Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,292 members, 7,920,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:08 PM

So What Happened To Tweet? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / So What Happened To Tweet? (3175 Views)

What Happened To 50 Cent?! / What Happened To Jamglue / ~ Ever Wondered What Ever Happened To A Singer You Use To Like? ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So What Happened To Tweet? by ikamefa(f): 2:14am On May 31, 2007
Y'all remember tweet? the sexy Missy Elliots ' protege came out eons ago with the the album : southern hummingbird with the single : oops(oh my).

just wondering where is she? whats happening to her career?

Re: So What Happened To Tweet? by OmoEko1(f): 2:20am On May 31, 2007
How can i forget tweet cheesy cheesy cheesy, she has such a lovely voice kiss kiss kiss.

oops was one of my favorite song wink
Re: So What Happened To Tweet? by ghettochyk(f): 2:22am On May 31, 2007
i wonder, sad to say, she just might be a one-hit wonder now. anyone remember Lumidee and the other girl dat sang "like a feather"? dat song was retarded. i dont remember if dat girl was white or mixed. in the video, she was the only person in it, she had curly busgy kinda hair and i think she wore a red dress.
Re: So What Happened To Tweet? by gbadex1(m): 2:24am On May 31, 2007
She got dumped by Timbo, i guess
Re: So What Happened To Tweet? by ikamefa(f): 2:30am On May 31, 2007
Omo Eko:

How can i forget tweet cheesy cheesy cheesy, she has such a lovely voice kiss kiss kiss.

oops was one of my favorite song wink

mine too tongue we need more songs like that from her cheesy

ghettochyk:

i wonder, sad to say, she just might be a one-hit wonder now. anyone remember Lumidee and the other girl that sang "like a feather"? that song was retarded. i don't remember if that girl was white or mixed. in the video, she was the only person in it, she had curly busgy kind of hair and i think she wore a red dress.

lumidee just came out with one lame-assed song like that arrant nonsense angry

titled she is like the wind or something like that * hiss *

gbade. x:

She got dumped by Timbo, i guess

cry cry i hope not ! she and missy are tight , so timberland should fit in somewhere there ! grin
Re: So What Happened To Tweet? by denex: 3:43am On May 31, 2007
This is what usually happens with all these MANUFACTURED artistes. Missy writes her songs, timbaland makes the beats, missy signed her up, clothes her puts melody in the music. Someone else does her dance choreography. All she does is appear.
Worst of all, who remembers the overhyped but totally talentless Samantha Mumba? Manufactured too. Blaque? manufactured. 3T (michael jackson's cousins) manufactured. Only real talent can survive on its own. Oh, oh lil' Romeo? Manufactured!
Re: So What Happened To Tweet? by ikamefa(f): 3:59am On May 31, 2007
denex:

This is what usually happens with all these MANUFACTURED artistes. Missy writes her songs, timbaland makes the beats, missy signed her up, clothes her puts melody in the music. Someone else does her dance choreography. All she does is appear.
Worst of all, who remembers the overhyped but totally talentless Samantha Mumba? Manufactured too. Blaque? manufactured. 3T (michael jackson's cousins) manufactured. Only real talent can survive on its own. Oh, oh little' Romeo? Manufactured!

that's why she needs to come back with a hot banger to prove peeps like you wrong grin
Re: So What Happened To Tweet? by OmoEko1(f): 9:57pm On May 31, 2007
I know for fact she will have a great come back because she can definitely sing and we need artist like her around because am tried of listening to Beyonce and Co angry angry
Re: So What Happened To Tweet? by ikamefa(f): 10:53pm On May 31, 2007
Omo Eko:

I know for fact she will have a great come back because she can definitely sing and we need artist like her around because am tried of listening to Beyonce and Co angry angry

yes oh! cheesy
Re: So What Happened To Tweet? by IBDat(m): 4:44am On Jun 01, 2007
Apparently she took sometime out to raise her daughter, but currently working on a new album - Ooops there goes my pants - Like it too
Re: So What Happened To Tweet? by iice(f): 5:51am On Jun 01, 2007
Hmmm true that wonder what happened to her loved her hook though in the Timbaland jam - can't remember the name right now

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Christmas Carol / Tom Ford Freestyle [audio + Video Download]- Sarkodie / Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.