Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:42 PM

Difference Between Goodluck And Buhari's NYSC Allowance - Twitter User Analysis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Difference Between Goodluck And Buhari's NYSC Allowance - Twitter User Analysis (4818 Views)

2023: Between Goodluck Jonathan And Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Nigeria deep In Debt; Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Goodluck and Buhari compared. / Between Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari Decoration Of Service Chiefs - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Goodluck And Buhari's NYSC Allowance - Twitter User Analysis by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sokosuji:
19500 could buy 2 bags of rice with change..

33000 can only buy a bag at 31k.. 2k change

VAT never add him own o shocked

Yesterday could 19,800 buy what you're suggesting?
Re: Difference Between Goodluck And Buhari's NYSC Allowance - Twitter User Analysis by BuhariAdvocate: 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Useless talk.
Did those guys in service complain. From all indication they are even praising the president.
Re: Difference Between Goodluck And Buhari's NYSC Allowance - Twitter User Analysis by Elimon(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
We go manage am...how we wan do..we youths cannot fight the central government o.they will only bribe us and we will collect(I will)before a claimed saint will turn back back to get it.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Goodluck And Buhari's NYSC Allowance - Twitter User Analysis by seniormallam(m): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
efighter:

I voted for APC, next election I will still vote APC. Definitely, it is your family that it will never be good for not to talk of being better. The hatred and bitterness that your parents planted in you shall destroy you.

We have suffered two consecutive election losses, you shall continue yo suffer losses in all aspects of your life.
Continue romancing this govt and not support the agitation for them to either perform or resign and go..............or is it until one of your family members got shot or kidnapped on the high way before you have sense............you think it's funny when anyone receives call of a family member been shot or kidnapped?
Re: Difference Between Goodluck And Buhari's NYSC Allowance - Twitter User Analysis by waxyung(m): 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
helinues:
Copy copy no dey pass

Still copied the happened as hapoened.. grin grin grin

Chai. This one deep. You're not like others that'll waste their FTC. Well utilized

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Goodluck And Buhari's NYSC Allowance - Twitter User Analysis by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
efighter:

I voted for APC, next election I will still vote APC. Definitely, it is your family that it will never be good for not to talk of being better. The hatred and bitterness that your parents planted in you shall destroy you.

We have suffered two consecutive election losses, you shall continue yo suffer losses in all aspects of your life.

This is the zombie fela was talking about

Re: Difference Between Goodluck And Buhari's NYSC Allowance - Twitter User Analysis by awazeup(m): 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. Thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward to more posts. Thank you
https://www.awazeuttarpradesh.com/blog/downloadhub/
Re: Difference Between Goodluck And Buhari's NYSC Allowance - Twitter User Analysis by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
Low Budget GEJ grin grin grin grin
Re: Difference Between Goodluck And Buhari's NYSC Allowance - Twitter User Analysis by ZombieHUNT: 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
helinues:
Copy copy no dey pass

Still copied the happened as hapoened.. grin grin grin

Truth is one

No matter how hard you try to derail the thread

Yeah . .... u will fail

You know why?..... I'm here kiss
Re: Difference Between Goodluck And Buhari's NYSC Allowance - Twitter User Analysis by Nackzy: 7:33am On Feb 12, 2020
efighter:

People like you can easily work with boko haram, cos your vision and and mentality is impaired, cos of your love for APC you choose to suffer, may you continue to buy fuel 145 idiot, May your family be killed by Boko Haram..Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rest In Peace Gana - The Gana We Know / The Lion Someone Saw In Jos Zoo / Nigeria’s FX Reserves Reach Three-Week High, Gain $262 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.