Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Can You Get Pregnant While On Your Period? | 6 Breathtaking Discoveries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Get Pregnant While On Your Period? | 6 Breathtaking Discoveries (746 Views)

I Need Advice, I Got Pregnant While Doing ‘hookup’, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Get Pregnant While On Your Period? | 6 Breathtaking Discoveries by Wearabletech: 7:27am On Jan 30, 2020
Can you get pregnant while on your period? Hmm! this is not just a regular polar question with a simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answer. Today’s post will examine situations where ‘yes’ or ‘no’ to the question might rub in.

In all the time I have dealt with people and patients alike, I have come across this seeming wonder of menstruating while pregnant, just a few times. One of those times, the woman concerned had refused to take a pregnancy test. “I just finished my period only yesterday.” She had declared. All other tests had come back negative and the only other explanation for her symptoms was pregnancy. She had gone back home to ‘take care of the situation herself’, or so she put it.

After some days, she returned to the hospital to report that she was pregnant. She’d done a stick test when her symptoms persisted.
A series of disturbing thoughts kept streaming in her head “How’s this possible? I only just finished my period; can you get pregnant while on your period?”

It is possible; although the chances are slim.

Now this phenomenon might sound like an antithesis of medical science – pregnancy while menstruating. And I have also encountered this during years of practice. After being told their duration of pregnancy, some women make mental calculations which make them able to place an estimated date of conception; and the next words out of their mouths are, “but I was menstruating at the time, so can you get pregnant while on your period?” It can very well occur. The probabilities might be low, but the possibilities are there.

GET JUICIER INFO.....CHECK THE LINK...https://smaartcollections.com/can-you-get-pregnant-while-on-your-period/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Matured Women Needing Real Guy Check This Out!! / Top 10 Richest Actors In Nigeria With Net Worth (video) / What Will You Do If You Discover This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.