Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,258 members, 7,887,745 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:11 PM

“the Igbo Man Doesn’t Kneel Down For Anybody Except His Chi…” – Senator Enyinnay - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “the Igbo Man Doesn’t Kneel Down For Anybody Except His Chi…” – Senator Enyinnay (293 Views)

Igbo Man Donates Jets And Billions To Tinubu Campaign / This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. / He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“the Igbo Man Doesn’t Kneel Down For Anybody Except His Chi…” – Senator Enyinnay by Tonykanue(m): 9:34am On Jan 30, 2020
This week I am continuing with my no-holds-barred interviews with some outspoken Nigerian leaders.
As soon as we settled down for the interview in his office at the National Assembly, my first question to Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, the Senate Minority Leader, was to tell me about the three attempts to impeach him when he was the Deputy Governor of...
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO READ MORE
https://thenews-chronicle.com/the-igbo-man-doesnt-kneel-down-for-anybody-except-his-chi-senator-enyinnaya-abaribe-senate-minority-leader/

Re: “the Igbo Man Doesn’t Kneel Down For Anybody Except His Chi…” – Senator Enyinnay by dheaven: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2020
They do, don't be deceived.

(1) (Reply)

Audi A4 For Sale / Corp Members Set To Marry After Meeting At NYSC Orientation Camp In Kano (photos / Lesbian Priests To Lead Church Service On Eve Of Anglican Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.