Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

“the Igbo Man Doesn’t Kneel Down For Anybody Except His Chi…”, –senator Enyinnay - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / “the Igbo Man Doesn’t Kneel Down For Anybody Except His Chi…”, –senator Enyinnay (449 Views)

Ooni Of Ife: The Igbo Race Is First In The World To Discover, Nurture Wealth / Blacks Kneel Down To Greet Ooni Of Ife In His Palace, Whites Sit Down / Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“the Igbo Man Doesn’t Kneel Down For Anybody Except His Chi…”, –senator Enyinnay by Tonykanue(m): 10:01am On Jan 30, 2020
In this interview, Senate Minority Leader, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe spoke to The News Chronicle’s Prof Jideofor Adibe, Ekpedeme Umoh and Chiamaka Ohakim, Publisher, Editor and Associate Editor respectively of the...
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO READ MORE
https://thenews-chronicle.com/the-igbo-man-doesnt-kneel-down-for-anybody-except-his-chi-senator-enyinnaya-abaribe-senate-minority-leader-remember-to-put-the-long-dash-before-seator-enyinnaya/

Re: “the Igbo Man Doesn’t Kneel Down For Anybody Except His Chi…”, –senator Enyinnay by budaatum: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2020
For this intent and purpose, I am Igbo. I only bow down to my Chi!

Hopefully, it applies to both genders and women have Chi's too.
Re: “the Igbo Man Doesn’t Kneel Down For Anybody Except His Chi…”, –senator Enyinnay by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 30, 2020
Those who know their roots know this is true.

And this one thing the fulani supremacists have never been able to surmount

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Africa’s Original Name? / Body Of Well-clothed Newborn Baby Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar. / JUST IN: Ooni Of Ife's Grandmother Dies At 103

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.