Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,993 members, 7,966,677 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:42 PM

FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 (20003 Views)

Bola Tinubu Cancels His 71st Birthday Colloquium, Opts For Prayers Instead / Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ / DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by Originalsly: 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hmmm....visionary guys.... gas to power cars were long tried and abandoned since the last century.... here he is almost a quarter in to the next century seeing the abandoned in a vision for the future of Nigeria. Think most of these guys are in some stage of dementia.

2 Likes

Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by hammerU: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
ijustdey:
...PIB on last trip to NASS, Sylva vows

https://thenationonlineng.net/fg-opts-for-gas-alternative-to-petrol-in-2020/

IF YOUR TALKINGG ABOUT GAS, THEN U WANT TO VENTURE INTO IGBO LAND.

IT IS NOT BUSINESS AS USUAL, BECOS IGBO LAND IS NOT NIGERDELTA.
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by Bizibi(m): 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Una Don start as usual.
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by CJ310(m): 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
When I see these things, I can’t help but think that we have a huge challenge and I don’t know how we can overcome it. Some developed nations only focus on maintaining infrastructure and advancing. Others try to catch up with them while combining maintenance with advancement, each having different degrees underdevelopment. But you see this naija, we are sooo far behind that combining catch up with advancement is proving extremely difficult and causing more indebtedness.

1 Like

Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
azikiweironsi:

Mr. Man. Is like you have taken over MNBQRRL, position because you seems to comment or wail in every thread.
What do you really do for a living ? No harm just asking.
I don comot chiao!!!
foolish comment. is anything he said untrue?.
or you juet feel like throwing derogatory remarks at whom you percieve as weak.
you are not strong either, and unless we accept ourselves and stop looking down your nose at people, we continue to stand alone against injustice.
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by ofonimi: 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Every Nigeria government always have good intention but lacks the political will to execute that good intention. This is not the first time a government in power will promise her people heaven on earth but fail to realize it.
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
i like what sylva is saying he wants to do.
But it does matter, the use of that phrase an alternative to petroleum is wrong. Wether replacing petrol or not,. he needs to harvest that gas, it has just been wasting for decades, billions of naira wasted in fumes. the gas can be collected and stored, its a huge market, even if nigeria cannot yet utilise gas fuel.
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by Austine567(m): 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
we are tired of your sweet plans ,let them come to pass before we believe
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by golddare: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
ijustdey:

Auction NNPC or sell 50% shares for privatisation joo
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by Fragility6: 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
raphroye:
2020 ko, 3030 ni.... Where's yar'adua's vision 2020 after a decade?
Vision 2020 died with him

1 Like

Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by tityboi: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lol whole nation savior will be gone
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by kutashi: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
ainas247:
All na Audio Gas and nothing more.
2020 wey remain 11 months?
no be my country again?

Rank your business website fast on Google
and start getting real results
I know u will doubt your life if they tell u that u will make it within or after remaining 11 months! All you need is small amount of believe and your will not remain the same again! Wailer?
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by lexy2014: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
TerraMessorem:
i like what sylva is saying he wants to do.
But it does matter, the use of that phrase an alternative to petroleum is wrong. Wether replacing petrol or not,. he needs to harvest that gas, it has just been wasting for decades, billions of naira wasted in fumes. the gas can be collected and stored, its a huge market, even if nigeria cannot yet utilise gas fuel.

Do u think that Silva is serious about what he is saying?
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by EdiskyHarry: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
continue to destroy Niger delta vegetation through oil activities to enrich the northerners on the pretext of fighting Boko Haram.
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
lexy2014:

Do u think that Silva is serious about what he is saying?
right now, the fact that he said it is enough to suppot him, no one prior to this has even had the initiative. sometimes too much criticism is counterproductive. he has brilliant idea here, he should be supported to see it through. basically we will quietly watch and see
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by lexy2014: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
TerraMessorem:

right now, the fact that he said it is enough to suppot him, no one prior to this has even had the initiative. sometimes too much criticism is counterproductive. he has brilliant idea here, he should be supported to see it through. basically we will quietly watch and see

Do u need to support a minister before he will be able to do his job or achieve his initiative? What does or what should ur support entail in order to make d minister succeed? How is criticism counterproductive? Is criticism of d ministers initiative d same thing as pessimism for d initiative?
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
lexy2014:

Do u need to support a minister before he will be able to do his job or achieve his initiative? What does or what should ur support entail in order to make d minister succeed? How is criticism counterproductive? Is criticism of d ministers initiative d same thing as pessimism for d initiative?
i get what you mean, he is utterly responsible for his duties as minister, he shouldnt need praise to do his job. and the opinion of the public may or maynot make it to his ears. but these men are obviously not the highly proffesional people they ought to be. we have seen time and again where, public opinion of dissent towards a political office has resulted in backlash. am just saying while being pessimistic is right, commend the initiative that try to move in the right direction
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by lexy2014: 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
TerraMessorem:

i get what you mean, he is utterly responsible for his duties as minister, he shouldnt need praise to do his job. and the opinion of the public may or maynot make it to his ears. but these men are obviously not the highly proffesional people they ought to be. we have seen time and again where, public opinion of dissent towards a political office has resulted in backlash. am just saying while being pessimistic is right, commend the initiative that try to move in the right direction

How do u commend an initiative that hasn't been implemented or that u aren't sure if it will be realised or not?
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
lexy2014:

How do u commend an initiative that hasn't been implemented or that u aren't sure if it will be realised or not?
well this is news now, the minister announced publicly that they plan to harvest natural gas. the public is aware now. so what i just did, by saying thats a good idea, that is the commending. as opposed to for instance everyone saying, minister sylva is just audio, he wont do anything. you may think he cant hear this, but he is inside this same country, he will hear what people think.
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by Kayleb26(m): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
A welcome development. I hope its completed in time.

Meanwhile,

If you're tired of outrageous billing at home and business,
Kartel Solar energy solution provides you affordable solar alternative

Call 080 860 620 72 for inspection.

Thank you!!!

Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by wowservice: 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
ok
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Joke , you cant deliver Gas to power our turbines but you wan put am for motor.
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by azikiweironsi(m): 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
TerraMessorem:

foolish comment. is anything he said untrue?.
or you juet feel like throwing derogatory remarks at whom you percieve as weak.
you are not strong either, and unless we accept ourselves and stop looking down your nose at people, we continue to stand alone against injustice.
See who is taking panadol for someone else's headache. The question was not directed to you, and you just jump to the thread running your mouth on a question meant for someone else. Are you his advocate ? Please swerve.
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
Who's going to bother converting his petrol vehicle to gas, and at whose cost? what about the risks involved with quack technicians all over the place?

These evil old men in Abuja are supposed to be talking/building gas-fired turbines, instead they keep taking multi-billion dollar loans from the Chinese to build hydro-power plants...because they don't want nation-critical infrastructure projects sited outside the north.

1 Like

Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by RexTramadol1: 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
Stale
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
azikiweironsi:

See who is taking panadol for someone else's headache. The question was not directed to you, and you just jump to the thread running your mouth on a question meant for someone else. Are you his advocate ? Please swerve.
wow, am impressed, such strength you are displaying right now,
panadol for som1s headache!, chei am devastated, how could i do this, am not crazy enuf for naija or open eye.
swerve again!.
this is what i mean, we are too primal in this country,
blame the victim, support the criminal aslong as he displays strength, ignore each other,
afraid to look weak, afraid of being judged
nigerians top judging your neigbor, abetter pass my neigbor is a think of the 1980s, we are not our parents
time has moved on, we should move with it.
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by ainas247: 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
kutashi:

I know u will doubt your life if they tell u that u will make it within or after remaining 11 months! All you need is small amount of believe and your will not remain the same again! Wailer?

*common sense is not common.* Correct your blunders above, so I can understand what you are trying to communicate.
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
ijustdey:

Why not focus on renewable energy sources like the sun(solar energy),wind,water
Gas ,petroleum, coal will one day finish
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by lexy2014: 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
TerraMessorem:

well this is news now, the minister announced publicly that they plan to harvest natural gas. the public is aware now. so what i just did, by saying thats a good idea, that is the commending. as opposed to for instance everyone saying, minister sylva is just audio, he wont do anything. you may think he cant hear this, but he is inside this same country, he will hear what people think.

D question is this which is different from what u saying: will timipre sylva do all these things he is saying?
Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
SEGLIZ:
pessimist everywhere.
all the wailing wailers above are in sifia painment. under this hot sun cool.
in fact can't stop laughing grin
@ come and see them everywhere o.
I hand them over to you.
Lol cheesy, Chief!
We hereby hand them over to LAWMA!! grin cheesy wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
lexy2014:

D question is this which is different from what u saying: will timipre sylva do all these things he is saying?
you have changed the question, he may or maynot do them. but its the right thing to publicly encourage such efforts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions NNS Oji / Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters / Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For An Interactive Meeting With Traditional Rulers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.