Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,674 members, 7,926,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 05:04 AM

Lady Found Out She Was The 'side Chic' After Taking Her Man For A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Found Out She Was The 'side Chic' After Taking Her Man For A Date (629 Views)

She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Found Out She Was The 'side Chic' After Taking Her Man For A Date by musictori: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2020
A lady explained her ordeal with her ex boyfriend who after taking him out for a date that costed her so much, she found out she was not even the main chic in the relationship.
She wrote...

"Relationship romance isn’t cheap seriously! I remember one year like that, I wanted to surprise my then boo to spice our relationship up. Booked a weekend getaway for us at a cost I ended up realizing was outrageous . Let’s forget the fact I realized I was the side chic later o"

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/lady-found-out-she-was-side-chic-after.html

Re: Lady Found Out She Was The 'side Chic' After Taking Her Man For A Date by musictori: 11:25am On Jan 30, 2020
See Reactions Here>>>
Re: Lady Found Out She Was The 'side Chic' After Taking Her Man For A Date by FindX(m): 11:29am On Jan 30, 2020
This babe again? Always coming on Twitter to rant about stuffs that never happened.
Re: Lady Found Out She Was The 'side Chic' After Taking Her Man For A Date by musictori: 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Lady Found Out She Was The 'side Chic' After Taking Her Man For A Date by thablogger: 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys Don’t Kill Yourselves Because Of Vals Day Oooo / Does her Age really matters in this marriage ?? / My Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.