Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,992 members, 7,903,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 06:13 AM

Pls Help !!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help !!!!! (1041 Views)

Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman / Same Age Marriage Advantages And Disadvantages; Pls Help / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help !!!!! by Lisa001: 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Good morning house I've an issue that has been troubling my mind lately, I'm 7months the guy responsible is still schooling tho in his final year and he is not financial ready...I was thinking of abortion initially because I am not financially buoyant.my guy is an only child and his mum is quite wealthy... She told me to keep the pregnancy that she would be responsible for my upkeep and that of my unborn child till her son is financially buoyant...
Now the problem is her younger sister that stays close to us... My mother in law doesnt stay in Nigeria so whenever she wants to send money she does through her sister and her sister uses that as an opportunity for her own needs, for instance I wanted to register for antenatal and we went to make enquiry she sent money to her sister but when we got to the hospital she just paid for few things,Scan and bought drugs out of the money so her sister won't suspect anything I haven't fully registered up till now then she used the remaining money to stock goods in her shop. My mother in law is coming next week and I have plans of explaining all to her...How can I do this without causing quarrel between both of them?

Note: she's her only sister and my mother in law believes her so much
Mature advise needed pls
Re: Pls Help !!!!! by chigoizie7(m): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hmmmmm.

You do not have to cause any trouble. Be calm and patient. If your mother in law do not see it wise to send the money through your boy friend, then let it be.

When she comes. Tell her what you need.

If you like, go and be greedy in your demands simply because you have seen money. In a matter of years or time, your bf will be through with school and can then cater for your baby.

There is no room for trouble. If you must let your mother in law know what her daughter is doing. Let her know through his son, let his son be the one to tell the mom.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help !!!!! by snitchbitch: 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
try to get them all to a sit down and talk to them, if they don't come or honour the invitation then know that you are on your own be that ooo!!!

and as for abortion, I will urge you not to do it because it is risky, I pray God will take care of you and the baby sha
Re: Pls Help !!!!! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
present it to her in a polite way ... that there is something you her hiding that you want to discuss with her or via WhatsApp . that she should be sending the money to you or your boyfriend. if she doesn't agree reduce the familiarity btw ... but hope ur family is aware u are 7months
Re: Pls Help !!!!! by MrCork: 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lisa001:
Good morning house I've an issue that has been troubling my mind lately, I'm 7months the guy responsible is still schooling tho in his final year and he is not financial ready...I was thinking of abortion initially because I am not financially buoyant.my guy is an only child and his mum is quite wealthy... She told me to keep the pregnancy that she would be responsible for my upkeep and that of my unborn child till her son is financially buoyant...
Now the problem is her younger sister that stays close to us... My mother in law doesnt stay in Nigeria so whenever she wants to send money she does through her sister and her sister uses that as an opportunity for her own needs, for instance I wanted to register for antenatal and we went to make enquiry she sent money to her sister but when we got to the hospital she just paid for few things,Scan and bought drugs out of the money so her sister won't suspect anything I haven't fully registered up till now then she used the remaining money to stock goods in her shop. My mother in law is coming next week and I have plans of explaining all to her...How can I do this without causing quarrel between both of them?

Mature advise needed pls

angry
Re: Pls Help !!!!! by MrCork: 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lisa001:

Mature advise needed pls

..are u lightskin? smiley
Re: Pls Help !!!!! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
chigoizie7:
Hmmmmm.

You do not have to cause any trouble. Be calm and patient. If your mother in law do not see it wise to send the money through your boy friend, then let it be.

If you like, go and be greedy in your demands simply because you have seen money. In a matter of years or time, your bf will be through with school and can then cater for your baby.

There is no room for trouble. If you must let your mother in law know what her daughter is doing. Let her know through his son, let his son be the one to tell the mom.
Hi, please how can you borrow me small of your sense? Its intriguing..

1 Like

Re: Pls Help !!!!! by maya007: 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
tell your baby daddy what's going on let him tell his mom...that's all

1 Like

Re: Pls Help !!!!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lisa001:

Mature advise needed pls

Mind sharing 3k with me from 20k.. Pls
Re: Pls Help !!!!! by fattprince(m): 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
MrCork:

..are u lightskin? smiley
Are you okay sir?
This always your first word anytime you comment. You need to see a shrink.
Re: Pls Help !!!!! by enuk80(m): 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
Op, take this advise...

chigoizie7
post=86232935:

Hmmmmm.

Re: Pls Help !!!!! by leodegreat: 7:56am On Mar 29, 2020
You don't need your mother in law to come back before you explain things to her. Are you not communicating at all. At times most ladies make mistakes, and that turn to be a way of life in their marriage. You don't need to be acting good girl good girl, if the money is meant for you and someone else is making ends gain from it, you keep quiet? Na waa for some of you oooo. When you get complications and die due to improper antinantal you will know. Let your mother in law know that she can send even the money direct to you. Talk to her as a daughter will talk to a mother. Don't die in silence.

(1) (Reply)

Stupid Yoruba Man Gave Bakassi To Cameroon / People Always Refer To Me As "Sir" / [A Must See] 5 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating (number 2 Is So Common)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.