Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,434 members, 7,937,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? (3999 Views)

Is What She Did Right? Should I Send Her Away? [Picture] / How I Wasted the Money with a Pot of Soup and This...[Picture] / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
vincentjk:

Ilegendd she's indirectly telling you she's available in case you haven't found someone to settle down with smiley

We know. Nice pots btw

Hmmm.

I'm not in any relationship though. I love keeping women as "just friends." No commitment. They fall in love more than I can handle and when I try to tell a woman I don't like too many calls or I like having some space and time alone, it looks as if I'm arrogant.

Speaking with women on phone every single time is the beginning of poverty — I hate poverty. You become attached to relationship and forget your dreams or achieve them abysmally.

So, by December this year, I'll be open for relationship that will lead to marriage.

Advice to young men: learn how women work, but forget being attached in a relationship and focus on your dreams. Keep all women as friends, not girlfriends, until you're ready for marriage.

Mandatory tip: Before your wedding, don't forget to read the book called The 5 Love Languages.

I love that book — I wish I wrote it. I'm jealous already. It's not a dating book for men only, but a book for couples.

5 Likes

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by jeff1607(m): 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
SMH
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Tony142:

Boss, she is indirectly telling u that she want to be your wife, that girl is smart cheesy

Hmmm. She is married already.

1 Like

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by Yemialade(f): 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
My mentor did not waste money.the pot u bought is a worthwhile investment.its the kind of pot that lasts long for a lifetime. 2
years to come, u wont regret of buying this pot.
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
Yemialade:
My mentor did not waste money.the pot u bought is a worthwhile investment.its the kind of pot that lasts long for a lifetime. 2
years to come, u wont regret of buying this pot.

Mehn, that pot is soooo thick and heavy. The iron is like bullet proof. The Switzerland company that made it were probably high on drugs when they were manufacturing it.

Even if it was sold for 100k, I would've bought it. At least, my future wife (if I'm not gay) will be using it as dumbbell for kitchen exercise. Removing it on fire will be like war.

What if I end up marrying my fellow man?
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by Yemialade(f): 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
Love urself first before loving someone else.
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by Tony142: 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Oh yeah, you bought it cuz probably you are planning to quit bachelorhood soon, no diggidies! Congrats in advance shocked.

@iLegendd , she is Indirectly telling you that she want to be your wife oo, this girl is smart cheesy

I cannot wait to eat weddings cheesy

But hope u are extremely beautiful? Becos I only want a very pretty lady for my boss oo cheesy
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Nope, I am not available, I'm off the single markiiittt.
vincentjk:

Ilegendd she's indirectly telling you she's available in case you haven't found someone to settle down with smiley

We know. Nice pots btw
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by Tony142: 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
iLegendd:

Hmmm. She is married already.

Really? Wow
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Tony142:

@iLegendd , she is Indirectly telling you that she want to be your wife oo, this girl is smart cheesy

I cannot wait to eat weddings cheesy

But hope u are extremely beautiful? Becos I only want a very pretty lady for my boss oo cheesy

Wedding? I'm worse than Olamide. Everything will be done secretly. I can flaunt anything, but not my marriage or family — too important to me.

1 Like

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by Tony142: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
iLegendd:

Wedding? I'm worse than Olamide. Everything will be done secretly. I can flaunt anything, but not my marriage or family — too important to me.

Lol
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by Originalsly: 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
iLegendd:

Did I use this money wisely or what else do you think I should've used it for?

On the first part... if you can cook.... love cooking a variety of dishes at one go... love to entertain.... wise buy. If there is potable water problem ... wise buy. If ladies frequent your house often.... wise buy... even if you can't cook... they would be impressed. If you're a hustler.... wise buy.... you can sell most or all individually.... great ROI. But if none applies........do I have to say?
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
I clicked on this thread, and while the page was loading... I got so mad when I saw it was ilegend
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by Allsingles: 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
iLegendd:
So, as a jobless and single man, I bought a set of stainless pot for as cheap as 70k.

From your post, you said as a "jobless single man", which simply means that currently you don't have income flow.
You don't have any hope of receiving money everyday, weekly or monthly into your account.
What you bought is not waste of money but you made a mistake because is not source of income.
Did you think of any business you would have plugged the money into, that will be giving you returns every day, every week or every month?
Did you think of fixing the money in the bank?
Did you think of any other business you would used the money for that can benefit you the more?
For instance, in 2019, i use N80,000 to set up a business for someone and the business is doing well today so this means that you would have used your N70,000 to set up a business as well.
Again, I think is too early to get these property now simply because you are still single and you don't have income flow.
N70,000 can do something more meaningful for you than buying these properties

1 Like

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
Originalsly:

On the first part... if you can cook.... love cooking a variety of dishes at one go... love to entertain.... wise buy. If there is potable water problem ... wise buy. If ladies frequent your house often.... wise buy... even if you can't cook... they would be impressed. If you're a hustler.... wise buy.... you can sell most or all individually.... great ROI. But if none applies........do I have to say?

Hmm. Lots of points. Passed all.

1 Like

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by vincentjk(m): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Nope, I am not available, I'm off the single markiiittt.

Lol was only joking sha
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Allsingles:

From your post, you said as a "jobless single man", which simply means that currently you don't have income flow.
You don't have any hope of receiving money everyday, weekly or monthly into your account.
What you bought is not waste of money but you made a mistake because is not source of income.
Did you think of any business you would have plugged the money into, that will be giving you returns every day, every week or every month?
Did you think of fixing the money in the bank?
Did you think of any other business you would used the money for that can benefit you the more?
For instance, in 2019, i use N80,000 to set up a business for someone and the business is doing well today so this means that you would have used your N70,000 to set up a business as well.
Again, I think is too early to get these property now simply because you are still single and you don't have income flow.
N70,000 can do something more meaningful for you than buying these properties

You're right. Though, the jobless side is just a slang I love using every time. Don't mind me — far from jobless or job. Maybe, I should say, "I'm lazy, not jobless."
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by stanisbaratheon: 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
iLegendd:
If the idea I get is better than this pot, I'll return it or keep it and pay the person for the idea.

Return it and collect teaspoons with the money.

You might get 2000 teaspoons for 70k
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
iLegendd I am usually amaze how you turn everything to money.Now so what are you cooking for us tonight.
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by ImaIma1(f): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
70k for that thing...ok
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
uruba23:
iLegendd I am usually amaze how you turn everything to money.Now so what are you cooking for us tonight.

I'll keep the business out of sight.
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
ImaIma1:
70k for that thing...ok

I think I'm lucky for getting it for 70k. I thought it's made in Switzerland, but after a Google search, I realized it's a German pot. Now I know why it's so heavy and rugged. Some people are even selling it for 120k on Jumia. So, I'm kinda lucky.

See images below.

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

Return it and collect teaspoons with the money.

You might get 2000 teaspoons for 70k

Lol. Before buying this, I have already bought some pots, plates, knives, and spoon, but when I saw this, I fell in love with the collection.

Such kind of pot will make a man want to cook for his wive everyday. It has steam thermometer at the top. It will let you know the temperature of what you're cooking.
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by stanisbaratheon: 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol. Before buying this, I have already bought some pots, plates, knives, and spoon, but when I saw this, I fell in love with the collection.

Such kind of pot will make a man want to cook for his wive everyday. It has steam thermometer at the top. It will let you know the temperature of what you're cooking.

Well, it's a good one enjoy.

I guess you bought them from some foreign guys.
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by ceeceeuwa: 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
iLegendd:
So, as a jobless and single man, I bought a set of stainless pot for as cheap as 70k.

I'm sure your future wife will appreciate it. Got mine for 75k and not regretting... I love kitchen wares a lot grin

1 Like

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

Well, it's a good one enjoy.

I guess you bought them from some foreign guys.

Yes, some foreign guys.
Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by iLegendd(m): 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
ceeceeuwa:

I'm sure your future wife will appreciate it. Got mine for 75k and not regretting... I love kitchen wares a lot grin

Me too.

When she's cooking I'll be on "boxer" behind her back just to help her out whenever she's taking it down from stove because of its weight. Whatever happens next is beyond the scope of this forum.

1 Like

Re: As a Single Man, Is What I Did Right Or I Wasted the Money? by stanisbaratheon: 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
iLegendd:

Yes, some foreign guys.

Lol...those guys dey hustle sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help; My Wife Keep Praying Day And Night To Get Pregnat, But Dosen't Want Sex / 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser / Called Of My Engagement And No Regrets

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.