Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,939 members, 7,969,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:54 PM

ENTERTAINMENT Bill Gates Daughter, 23, Is Engaged To Egyptian Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ENTERTAINMENT Bill Gates Daughter, 23, Is Engaged To Egyptian Boyfriend (896 Views)

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / Wale Gates Daughter's Zanku Legwork Dance Moves / Who Is Linda Ikeji's Ex-Boyfriend She Is Engaged To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ENTERTAINMENT Bill Gates Daughter, 23, Is Engaged To Egyptian Boyfriend by Swissgoldenpro(m): 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2020

Bill Gates’s daughter, Jennifer, has got engaged to her Egyptian showjumper boyfriend named Nayel Nassar, 28.

The eldest daughter of Bill and Melinda Gates who is 23, announced her engagement to the young Egyptian millionaire on Instagram.

She wrote: “Nayel Nassar, you are one of a kind. Absolutely swept me off my feet this past weekend, surprising me in the most meaningful location over one of our many shared passions. I can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives learning, growing, laughing and loving together. Yes a million times over. AHHH!!!”

SEE THE MOMENT HE PROPOSED HERE

READ MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS HERE
Re: ENTERTAINMENT Bill Gates Daughter, 23, Is Engaged To Egyptian Boyfriend by Swissgoldenpro(m): 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Congrats to both of them
Re: ENTERTAINMENT Bill Gates Daughter, 23, Is Engaged To Egyptian Boyfriend by jjparagon(m): 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
Millionaire boyfriend should turn billionaire after marriage..
� I'm just saying shaa
congrats to em

(1) (Reply)

Zambia's First Lady Esther Lungu Cries Uncontrollably Over Increased Killing In / Falz The Bahd Guy Spotted With Samuel Eto / What Davido Did To Olamide | Bobrisky To Be Adressed As Him Or Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.