Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,228 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:35 AM

No Big Yansh Among Them. A Challenge To Big Ass Theory. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Big Yansh Among Them. A Challenge To Big Ass Theory. (919 Views)

I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? / Big Ass, Big Breast, Or Curvy Girls Are Overrated On The Media. / The Return Of A Lost Big Yansh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Big Yansh Among Them. A Challenge To Big Ass Theory. by fineboynl(m): 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
I have a relatively successful friends many who got married between now and last 5 years.

I called them successful because they have their houses and cars. which is today a Nigeria standard of successful men.

all of them none of their wife's got big behind, just averagely looking. in some cases the girls look even older. there are some you would want to think it's charm because this guy are handsomely fresh looking to want something better.

there is more to what 95% of successful men can see than what the notion or popular belief system is. or it might be family influence like the boys mother choosing for them. Benin to be presence the family expecially the mothers likes consultation of some powers for the future that's if they have a successful son or their family is well to do home.

but that will not stop them from cheating like hunting after those fast ass and sexy girls. but not marry.

but I find it hard to settle for less in whatever form.
Re: No Big Yansh Among Them. A Challenge To Big Ass Theory. by crackkhaus: 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
Don't worry, by the time you have met and related with many different kinds of women from different walks of life and from different races (if you have the opportunity), you too will come to understand that big yansh, big boƶbs, or fine face, are not wife-material qualities.

1 Like

Re: No Big Yansh Among Them. A Challenge To Big Ass Theory. by tpiar: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
Benin to be presence

Do you mean Benin to be precise?

Although, I think Benin guys were spearheading the big behind movement on nl some years back.
Re: No Big Yansh Among Them. A Challenge To Big Ass Theory. by fineboynl(m): 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
tpiar:

Do you mean Benin to be precise?

Although, I think Benin guys were spearheading the big behind movement on nl some years back.
they like but hardly marry one
Re: No Big Yansh Among Them. A Challenge To Big Ass Theory. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
It is all about the whole package in one body. A Well endowned woman with good character is not some kind of unicorn. They exist.
Guyz don't settle for less.

1 Like

Re: No Big Yansh Among Them. A Challenge To Big Ass Theory. by tpiar: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
fineboynl:
they like but hardly marry one

That's interesting!

(1) (Reply)

High Waist Flat Tummy Pant For #1500 / The Moment I Realized I Am A Failure / Nigeria Is Hard Please Let's Laugh Out Our Boredom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.