Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,631 members, 7,901,935 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

XIAOMI Vs Tecno & Infinix - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / XIAOMI Vs Tecno & Infinix (9560 Views)

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones / This is Why Tecno, Infinix Will Never Try Selling Its Models In US Or Europe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: XIAOMI Vs Tecno & Infinix by drjprince: 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mohbola:

Is your head closed
Clueless being
this lady

You should be nicer
That guy can keep you at home, feed you and handle you in the aza rooms

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI Vs Tecno & Infinix by Maisamari1994: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
Who dey compare xiaomi and tecno
Re: XIAOMI Vs Tecno & Infinix by Deicide: 10:11am On Mar 05, 2020
Maisamari1994:
Who dey compare xiaomi and tecno
us
Re: XIAOMI Vs Tecno & Infinix by sunshineV(f): 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
drjprince:
this lady

You should be nicer
That guy can keep you at home, feed you and handle you in the aza rooms

grin
Re: XIAOMI Vs Tecno & Infinix by Deicide: 12:22pm On May 03, 2020
Corroro:
Tecno display better choice of products for your company sake with so much difference. I bet you won't regret using tecno product.
Is this sarcasm
Re: XIAOMI Vs Tecno & Infinix by skywalker240(m): 5:29pm On May 03, 2020
Mohbola:
I think xiaomi is expensive than others.
what more can we expect, you're a tecno marketer.
Re: XIAOMI Vs Tecno & Infinix by seunfly: 5:59pm On May 03, 2020
Deicide:
I don't understand something, I saw on aliexpress the Xiaomi redmi note 7 goes for 55k+ or even less but Tecno and Infinix mid range phones cost more than that. Does that mean this phones are better or have features the Xiaomi doesn't have?

Bros Compare the followings.
1) Spec for specs.
2) Brand durability.
3) Brand international acceptance and popularity.
4) Brand Credibility.

Draw ur conclusion based on this info and make ur choice based on your conclusion.
I believe u are educated enough to know the right from wrong based on those keypoint.

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI Vs Tecno & Infinix by Corroro: 1:28pm On May 30, 2020
lol, its not trust me, they indeed have amazing devices
Deicide:
Is this sarcasm
Re: XIAOMI Vs Tecno & Infinix by Hakeem12(m): 1:29pm On May 30, 2020
bravesoul247:
one thing you all fail to understand is the power of choice and airing your views. You are the same person that would criticise your govt for wanting to regulate social media which infringes on the freedom of speech but you're the same person for exercising such freedom.
This analogy makes zero sense
Re: XIAOMI Vs Tecno & Infinix by Ifabernard(m): 1:35pm On May 30, 2020
natsuDragneel:
Like we've been saying over and over again
Xiaomi and Transsion are not mates.

You can't see Tecno or Infinix phones ever making any Top 10 smartphones list anywhere
There are levels to this thing
Ordinary 90k Lenovo z5 pro GT sef don enter Top10 before cheesy cheesy

People will be discussing Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, Asus, Zte, Realme and co, and one idiot will also bring up Tecno and Infinix cheesy cheesy cheesy

Messi and Ronaldo dey discuss, Lingard dey put mouth cheesy cheesy
Wetin Musa no go see for gate
grin grin grin grin u wicked o
Re: XIAOMI Vs Tecno & Infinix by Breastfeed: 2:18pm On May 30, 2020
Deicide:
I don't understand something, I saw on aliexpress the Xiaomi redmi note 7 goes for 55k+ or even less but Tecno and Infinix mid range phones cost more than that. Does that mean this phones are better or have features the Xiaomi doesn't have?

I think you should calculate the cost after it has arrived here and passed through custom clearance before we know the final price
Re: XIAOMI Vs Tecno & Infinix by Deicide: 3:52pm On May 30, 2020
Breastfeed:

I think you should calculate the cost after it has arrived here and passed through custom clearance before we know the final price
I use a Redmi note 7 still the same price
Re: XIAOMI Vs Tecno & Infinix by Carnage4life: 4:07pm On May 30, 2020
natsuDragneel:

You can't see Tecno or Infinix phones ever making any Top 10 smartphones list anywhere

People will be discussing Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, Asus, Zte, Realme and co, and one idiot will also bring up Tecno and Infinix cheesy cheesy cheesy

Man I keep seeing this comparison and it’s somehow.
How do you compare Xiaomi which is 4th biggest phone brand to Tecno & Infinix. Xiaomi has like 2 phones in the top 10 global bestsellers of Q1 2020. Same as of last quarter too.

Comparing a top global brand name to a Transsion that can’t even sell their devices in their own country because they know it is below standard.
Even in 2020, Africa is still a dumping ground for Sub par technology and gadgets. And why Africa? Because they know the black man will always allow mediocrity, they know it’s only Africa they can come and sell these phones.

The Indians don’t have two heads, those guys don’t settle for less and see the results. Top guys like Oppo, One plus and even Apple rush to India and give them good deals. But here we are contented with phones using slow chips and dated specs.
You try to educate our people and tell them to go for better devices and better brands but they still gonna fight you. Only here you’ll see people buy a phone with a MTK P22 and ignore the phone with Snapdragon 665. Same price bracket.
It’s just somehow but one day we will get there and catch up with the rest of the world.

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI Vs Tecno & Infinix by Aburex100(m): 5:35pm On May 30, 2020
Xiaomi is better than these other phones in every aspect, what they offer within the same price range as Tecno is way better. Their screens support fhd+, they have one of the best UI, they use the best mid-range processors and their phone support is up to 2years. Currently they're the 4th largest manufacturers of mobile smartphones in the world... Tecno doesn't have any upper hand against them.
Re: XIAOMI Vs Tecno & Infinix by Aburex100(m): 5:38pm On May 30, 2020
Carnage4life:

Man I keep seeing this comparison and it’s somehow.
How do you compare Xiaomi which is 4th biggest phone brand to Tecno & Infinix. Xiaomi has like 2 phones in the top 10 global bestsellers of Q1 2020. Same as of last quarter too.

Comparing a top global brand name to a Transsion that can’t even sell their devices in their own country because they know it is below standard.
Even in 2020, Africa is still a dumping ground for Sub par technology and gadgets. And why Africa? Because they know the black man will always allow mediocrity, they know it’s only Africa they can come and sell these phones.

The Indians don’t have two heads, those guys don’t settle for less and see the results. Top guys like Oppo, One plus and even Apple rush to India and give them good deals. But here we are contented with phones using slow chips and dated specs.
You try to educate our people and tell them to go for better devices and better brands but they still gonna fight you. Only here you’ll see people buy a phone with a MTK P22 and ignore the phone with Snapdragon 665. Same price bracket.
It’s just somehow but one day we will get there and catch up with the rest of the world.

God bless you! My big question is: what has Tecno ever offered to the table in the world of smartphones both hardware and software... Guys y'all need to start researching on xiaomi phones. Stop spending more for less...
Re: XIAOMI Vs Tecno & Infinix by Aburex100(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2020
natsuDragneel:

Stop referring to Lenovo as "common" �� even with their fall they can still churn out phones that are 10x better than tecno

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To See Who Viewed Your Whatsapp Profile / Twitter Rolls Out 280 Characters For Everyone. / Beware Of Jumia And Their Fraudulent Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.